• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zeph
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• haha yeah and how Larxene is always like intruding on his "emotional" moments
    and i think that the whole CPR thing was great as well as when they go to 100 Acre Wood
    isn't it?
    its so random too lol
    so what's some ur fave things bout it lol
    mine are Xemnas's parental instinct (along with the whole music teacher scene when he sings that song about Nobodies), Vexen turning Saix into a rabid werewolf, Tidus's and his loss of hair, etc. lol
    he's just too caught up in his pride lol
    and the defeat 10 water clones got the best of me
    my controller has many scratches from when i threw it at the tile floor in the family room
    when i was playing in my room I was constantly tempted to throw the controller at the TV
    since i needed a new anyways the idea kept on coming up...
    it would be a bit awkward to explain to my parents why the screen's broken though lol
    whoa! it took me forever to respond to your message because you posted it on your own wall lol
    but yeah Ziz said work on Gaming Skills because I said Xaldin and Demyx presented a challenge for me
    and ooo can't wait for your comment on S.Y.S.F =D
    ^^;;
    I saw that! I'm going to read it right after I post lol.
    Work on your gaming skills? Why lol.
    it's fine =)
    finally got the Fanfic thread to allow me to post the update in S.Y.S.F.
    so im quite happy about that
    and Ziz is saying I should work on my gaming skills lol
    okie dokie :D
    yeah Ziz and I made the character as an initial test/boss for Xion since to Ziz Aqua is her alleged Somebody,
    so we can't necessarily kill the monster but we can rid him for a little while until the Keyhole is sealed, so yeah :D
    i have no idea what kind of plot twist lol
    maybe we can conjure on up together? that was my plan lol
    and aw, deathbed? that sucks lol well at least it'll make drama
    we could make her get into another accident and this time its more severe and then she gets to her near deathbed, maybe bring back the shadow monster because, to me and Ziz he's techinically not dead yet
    heyy thanks for the comment on the Fanfic
    about the RP we need Kallen and Kairi to do something other than to wonder around in the desert for a while until they reach the gummi or something has to happen to them, plot twist maybe? i dunno but we do need to make it a bit more interesting to bring a little bit of ''flair'' back to the RP at least in this little period of time :D
    A
    Ohhhh okay!I remeber you now! xD
    yeah I hate the fact that some abuse it though >.< and u have to take it because the run everything or u get banned..
    ur right, some are nice but I rather stay within making friends with regular members lol
    A
    Hey there.Your on my buddy list but I dont remeber you.Did you change your name cause maybe thats why I cant remeber >.<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back