• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zeph
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yeah thats cool lol ^^
    and its ok, i dumpped old "friends" and gained new ones... wasnt all bad lol :3
    but yeah some people remembered me without me having to tell them an accurate memory XD
    Lol i dont even go there cuz of the fandom of it XD
    yeah i left for almost 2 years and when i tried to contact old friends thru pm they pretty much gave me the finger >: lol im still pretty upset things turned out this way
    lol yeah same here I have some friends that out total fangirls and some who dont even wanna be in the same room as the book lol X3
    yeah its like u get flammed for having a voice here.. *sigh* it wasnt always like that here >:
    Lol i didnt see it but it got bad reviews from critics... it only did well cuz of the fangirls >.>
    A lot of people cant live with the fact that people have different opnions.. I can tolerate the books myself, and I respect everyones views on it.. I just cant stand the fact there going on so much about it... >.>
    Yeah some of them do.. its crazy! >.< they attack them fro having a different opnion, one girl stabbed another girl in the hand fro writing "Twilight sucks" on it... I was creeped out o_O
    Yeah the first one was alright (im not really the romantic type so it was whatever for me lol) and i just put the 2nd on down a few months ago lol maybe I'll pick it up when im REALLY bored XD
    The movie wasnt all the great either.. I mean.. its no Harry Potter u know? ._.
    mhm.. people here are really starting to piss me off...
    And i know in some places where the Twilight fans are so intense, theyre hurting people physically, people were posting that
    around Deviantart on how they got attacked by those fans.. its ridiculous.. i thought the fandom would die a little bit, Im afraid to even take my book out in public XD
    lol yeah its like when i send one they say "um.. do i know u?" but thats the point of a "friend request" XD
    yeah i know.. its like that in a lot of places... its not that big of a deal but people take it way too seriously
    haha
    there's nothing strange with wanting a Chupacabra as a pet...
    at least i think so... XD
    hahahaha as a pet?
    and yes it is, the only really annoying part/boss is Xeldin although he may be easy for some, he isn't for me
    the existance of chupacabra? haha. i saw a horror movie about it once and i seriously laughed out loud through out the whole thing.
    as for me, well im playing KH2 =D
    ugh yeah.. people have even given me hard time about sending them friend requests lol its ridiculous really ^^;
    Z
    Jeaxd I believe brought children to Castle Oblivion and it would be a good idea that during a card came, they would cry alerting the attention of Saix, Naryx, Luxord and Demyx
    yeah same here people were welcoming but now its like when people join they dont wanna log back on cuz of how theyre welcomed..
    yeah i know ive met a few new people too that r nice ^^
    yeah this place changed a lot. Yeah Ive seen that too.. but seeing a new thread might get that going ._. this is why I left the first time.. people dont have anything nice to really say...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back