• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zeph

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zeph

Byousoku 5 Centimeters manga

I searched a bit, and didn't see another thread--though there is one for the anime, so perhaps I should have just posted this there. But yeah, they finally came out with the manga adaption of Makoto Shinkai's 5 Centimeters Per Second, and I felt it deserved it's own thread~ They've got 5...
  2. Zeph

Fanfiction ► Just Because {A Birth By Sleep Fanfiction}

For real! What? Oh it's definitely worth the play. It's tied with the Final Fantasies for my rank of favorite. I never thought of it like that..But you're right! Thanks everyone for reading. c: I'm so glad people enjoyed this.
  3. Zeph

Thanks! Vexen always reminded me of a weasel, so... yeah. The very last chapter is my personal favorite... Fun Fact: the game they're playing is Star Ocean!
  4. Zeph

Even though it turned into a giant pit of stagnation during the RP I still love it~ You should pick up RP'ing again, you're so brilliant at it.
  5. Zeph

Thank you, everyone! c: And now, without further ado, the final chapters. A word of warning, however. The first half of chapter 6 contains spoilers! Nothing major, though. Chapter 6 “You want to do what!?” “Sneak into the castle, talk to Ansem, and see if he’ll let me take Jenni back...
  6. Zeph

Noo, I've heard all about it though. "Borrowing" is the only way I'll be able to get my hands on it, lol. But yeah, there's definitely some sort of sadistic streak there, in regards to Zero.
  7. Zeph

Ah. I haven't played that one. My brother probably has it though, so I'll need to "borrow" it. Heh. I do like Zero, myself. Constantly sacrificing himself for X, and whatnot.
  8. Zeph

Thanks! :3 Your avatar, is that Megaman? I luurve Megaman. <3
  9. Zeph

It's an ooold RP--died a year or so ago. So I'm pretty sure the only ones that remember it are the ones that were involved! lol.. Well, one an a half chapters, technically. Chapter 7 is litle more than a paragraph or two..
  10. Zeph

Haha, thanks. It's all based off of the old Commission Saga RP, so I'm glad it's able to stand on it's own. Only two more chapters.
  11. Zeph

Ok! Sorry for the delay, here are chapters 4 and 5! Chapter 4 Days passed, eventually turning into weeks, which ultimately turned into months. Jenni found her circle of friends, in which, of course, Isa and Lea were included. Lea, being friends with nearly everyone in the high school, had no...
  12. Zeph

Thanks! c: Hah, don't we all? But sea-salt ice-cream is pretty easy to make.. Thank you. :3 Lol, I don't know that it's jealousy so much as just being socially-awkward.
  13. Zeph

Thanks! I should be updating it again in a few days.
  14. Zeph

Ok, double post, sorry. But here are chapters 2 and 3. Enjoy. c: Chapter 2 “Hey, check it out! A new girl. And she has red hair!” Isa stared at Lea for a moment before slapping the side of his friend’s head. “Quiet down, you’re being rude.” Without another word, he walked to his desk...
Back