• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zesty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Sora's stolen keyblade

I'm aware that however that is not how Sora gains his ability. Roxas can dual wield because Sora can dual wield. This has been confirmed by Nomura. Sora gains his second Keyblade with Valor Form, although he can dual wield in base state.
  2. Z

Sora's stolen keyblade

That actually has nothing to do with it. There are as many (if not twice as many 2 per wielder) Keyblades are there are people qualified. I doubt Sora lost his qualification since he gets it back, but he could have wielded another Keyblade if he had one, but he didn't cause he doesn't acquire...
  3. Z

Sora's stolen keyblade

Or that. Would have be better dual wielding in the first game with a sucking camera system than in the second with an all right camera.
  4. Z

Sora's stolen keyblade

Roxas can dual wield because Sora can dual wield, not the other way around. Because he only had the one at the time. He doesn't acquire the second till he acquires Valor Form. The point of that was to prove that Riku was the originally chosen wielder but when he chose darkness over light, his...
  5. Z

My first Unbirth Theory *Possible Spoilers*

I'm going to take it you mean to say that the Replica's are the source of unbirths? The probably with that is both Xion and Riku Replica were destoryed and no unbirth. Also for furture information, it was Xemnas that leaked Sora's memories in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, before the battle he...
  6. Z

The BBS Gap!

4-6 months seems about right. Birth By Sleep is one of the most important games in the series thus far, so I would guess they would want to do it right.
  7. Z

What are unbirths made of?

I doubt they are replica or normal souls for a few reasons. The Unbirths mysterious disappeared after Birth By Sleep, so something would have had to happen to stop the Unbirths from continuing to expand their numbers. The Riku Replica and were killed and no Unbirth, nor did they turn into...
  8. Z

Coliseum

What would you like to see in the future Olympus Coliseum? (since it doesn't appear to be leaving Kingdom Hearts anytime soon) I would kinda like to see something more like the Coliseum from Kingdom Hearts, but I want it to be more challenging and give up (for reasons that should be obvious...
  9. Z

Titans

Was anyone else hoping for the Titans to return. I wanted to fight all four at the same time, that would have been pretty sweet.
  10. Z

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

QFT ^^ Actually I liked the plot for Kingdom Hearts more than I did for Kingdom Hearts 2. It was more original then the movie plot lines and it was a much better told story. I get the worlds went back to their original states, but come on some original plot wouldn't kill. Villains...
  11. Z

So in short, she could have been Tifa. lol
  12. Z

Kingdom Hearts was more of a challenge with it's stupid camera system and the bosses AI seemed a little better. It also had more WOW! to it's plot line (Kingdom Hearts 2 is like....ummmm....okay, we're playing through the movie, which was alright, but it needed more flair, more leaving you on...
  13. Z

Most Annoying Boss

I was definitely Riku 4 since he was getting serious and it's hard to dodge him in GBA CoM
  14. Z

Point of Sora in Castle Oblivion

Marluxia wanted to use Sora to take control of the Organization for himself. As he erased Sora's memories using Namine he got closer to controlling Sora and using him as his puppet as Axel said at one point during the game. Zexion and Lexaues wanted to use Riku to a similar purpose and Saix...
  15. Z

Zexion's Hair Color

^ Thank you for saving me the time. Anyway, it's close to the same color as Riku's in the first game, so I would imagine it's a platinum color.
Back