• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zettaflare
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I have had some weird things happen to me and the place where I live. Last night, people dumped the chairs that are at the swimming pool into the pool itself, people have been breaking into the residents' cars and my neighbor had her storage locker broken into. I called the cops and they assured me that a cop car would be out for surveillance.
    It's been boring. I banged my head on the ceiling separating the first floor from the second floor while going to my second floor apartment. I saw white and black for a split second.
    Neither am I, I am just excited about getting a new keyboard. I am also overwhelmed with a drawing that I am doing right now.
    I hope my caregiver is able to fix my PS3 and 3DS XL. I have so many changes coming up next week like a new payee. I am quite irritated that my payee didn't get things taken care of and left me with everything left to do, thankfully I am getting help.
    I see, its a little ironic, one name and a desire to get as far away from Digimon almost drove me away from KH (Though the fact that Crest of Love was a stylized heart didn't help matters)
    So you went though Tai, then Mimi and now Sora (lol). I am to assume you are changing your avatar and sig on a daily basis in some preparation/hype for Digimon Adventure tri.?
    My parents can't help me, because I am not talking to them. I just want my Food Stamps back! I wish somebody would just comfort me, but I am on my own right now. I hate begging and I just wish I could use my stipend for anything else aside from food. My stupid soda addiction is getting worst and that, milk and water are the only three things. Everybody has something going on like a new baby, their children, their parents, their career and other clients. I hate sounding like a selfish brat, but I just need some support, instead of waiting for it. I hate that my caregiver uses the phone, texts at stoplights, brings her Teen kids with her, drives a large pick-up that I am afraid might give me a broken ankle due to high up it is, and her not wearing a seat belt. I know I can't tell her what to do since she is an adult, but her driving behavior worries me, because I don't want to see her get hurt and her family needs her!

If I asked my mom for money she'll probably rub it in my gace since I don't trust her as my payee anymore. She has my sister to support and her sanity to manage
    I hate the weekend and I hate not having extra cash, I also like stability, but something is always going bad. Maybe, I am being a drama queen, I just wish I could get some attention, instead of always feeling like junk for being selfish.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back