• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ZeVaine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

Also, of course Nomura decides "don't worry, that stuff you don't understand yet will be revealed in Missing Link", but I have a feeling we'll get a glimpse of some answers in Missing Link that will be super cool just like in DR, and then be told "this will actually be explained in KH4", but...
  2. Z

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

Gooby... Dolan... plz...
  3. Z

KH4 Star Wars Speculation: Only the Forest Moon of Endor?

1st - Vader, being controlled by darkness, Luke is in your party 2nd Phase - Emperor says "good... good... now finish him" but you stop Luke and remind of friendship, family, light blah blah blah and Luke refuses to fight emperor summons true Heartless boss, Luke leaves your party to tend to his...
  4. Z

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

Damn... regarding some the updates to front post: I was hoping the "two scalas" thing was just because there was a different section of the same scala world... but yeah, I guess there really is two different scala worlds? It was pretty well hinted based on how different they look, but...
  5. Z

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

Nomura's persistent choice of answering nearly every question in the Q&A, down to old still KH2 loose ends, still with "yes, we'll explain later" I think perfectly demonstrates exactly what you are saying lol
  6. Z

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Yeah, probably. I feel like all with the messing around with MoM's plan in UX between Luxu, Brain, and the Darknesses, and the fact MoM specifically mentions unreality to his Darkness counter part, makes me wonder if there wasn't some intentional effort there to just sneak a darkness into...
  7. Z

This is what I've always assumed as well, however, a really solid counter point has been - why would Luxu need/want take over Brain's body? Luxu isn't shown to be old or anything or in need of a new body yet... Was it all just so that he could send Brain to the future? It certainly seems that...
  8. Z

Speculation: Star Wars in KH4 Trailer?!

inb4 Deathstar Heartless Final Boss, after you beat Emperor/Vader or their heartless. Sora channels the friendship of the whole rebellion together Sora blocks the Deathstar beam - SPAM X to push the beam back Sora rides on a ship of some kind/keyblade armor rider thing, shoots at heartless in a...
  9. Z

I actually like this a lot. And it would work fine if Unreality/Fictional realm was just that - as it was even hinted in ToyBox world, that fictional worlds can be accessed in the KH verse, so it wouldn't be too surprising if in the fictional worlds that the real worlds appear as fictional...
  10. Z

I'm a little concerned about the comment Nomura made, saying he basically had to choose KH4 over Verum Rex... The reason I'm concerned, is because KH3/Remind made it pretty freaking clear Yozora, the nameless star, and Luxord are important figures/aspects in the whole Quadratum/Unreality...
  11. Z

KH Unsolved Mysteries

I do understand there's a bit of oddness in the sense that if Xehanort already knew their names during the time between BBS and KH1, why did Maleficent then take so long to actually go and kidnap them - right up until it was Kh1? It's not hard to think of how he could use various resources to...
  12. Z

KH Unsolved Mysteries

Old Man Xehanort was definitely aware of the Princesses of heart existing, and whether through himself physically searching or using Vanitas, or maleficent, or any other method he might of concocted, he could easily traverse and spy on other worlds. I believe the princesses of light were stated...
  13. Z

Dark Road ► Version 5.0.0 postponed, follow-up info at a later date

Honestly, all they have to do is release a list of bullet points with what the scenes were supposed to be/show and it would be fine. Its not like its going to be that visually appealing anyways, as the draw for me on the mobile games has only been the story revelations - not the graphics, and...
  14. Z

Dark Road ► Did Dark Road's Ending Get Released?

I've been having these... weird thoughts lately... Like, was Dark Road even real... or not...?
  15. Z

Riku

Its funny to say out loud that Xehanort went and sent Kairi out on the ark... only for her to end up in the same place where Xehanort himself was sent to as a kid, which is also the same spot he first met himself as a heartless, and is also the same spot he went to later as that same heartless...
Back