• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by zhara_marie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

What's happened?

What's happened around here? It's been ages since I last checked this forum. I wanna know what's new... Seems like my friends around here have also somewhat abandoned(sp?) this forum?!
  2. Z

Raganrok

Hey guys, I was just wondering have you seen the anime show of Ragnarok? I just borrowed 2 VCDs of Ragnarok Series from my friend. And I personally think it rocks! I like the characters in it! So how many of you guys have seen it?
  3. Z

how long have you been waiting 4 KH2?

since I first started playing KH...
  4. Z

Pag-ibig na Bawal (Forbidden Love)

This is my very first,so be nice guys ;) This is a Romance story.There are 3 Kingdoms, Etheria,Encantadia and Eheran. One day,the king of Encantadia held a get-together in the palace. He invited all of the royal families to have a holiday in their palace. And in that short time,things...
  5. Z

Winnie the Freakin' Pooh

Pooh is cute but sometimes he could get really ANNOYING!!!!
  6. Z

Light? Dark? Or Twilight?

I'd go with DARK all the way....hey if Riku's there I'm there!!!!! :D
  7. Z

Who???

RIKU RIKU RIKU RIKU!!!!! no one shall stop me RIKU RIKU RIKU!!! XD
  8. Z

Axel or Ansem?

AXEL all the way...........XD
  9. Z

Which path? (inspired poll)

Darkness....idk why...just got a taste for it....XD
  10. Z

stuff that sucks in kh : chain of memories

Reading their conversation.......SUX and wastes my time!!!
  11. Z

In my opinon, I think the Lion King world is going to be lame.

I think it'll be fun....let's just say i like Simba too much! X)
  12. Z

Leaving!!

I'm leaving!!!Because of my stupid school!!!! I have a major exam...and mom's not allowing me to go to the forum not until the exam's over....which will be over in the end of November!!! so guys!!!! Adios!!!! :'( But i might check my e-mails....feel free to e-mail me!!!(tell me what happened in...
  13. Z

post ur PERSONAL PIC!!

k,i got bored so.....i thought of doing this:D ,anyway if this get close that's ok with me.:) as u see,it's POST UR PERSONAL PIC,it's ur pic,not others!!!! when someone post a pic of them the next person says something 'bout it.Don't make fun of others' looks,SAY something nice!! here's...
  14. Z

Do u....

do u hate it when no one's talking to you while lots of problems come to u?and feel that no one for the moment cares for u?
  15. Z

ur fave brand of CAR???

ok...so if u think this thread suck just lock it,k? so..u read the title..so what's ur fave brand of car? mine's BMW and Porsche.... usually BMW M3s....for those who have no idea what's a BMW M3...it's a BMW brand car but M3s' are usually for like racings...DRAG RACING!!! :cool: Let's just say...
Back