• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by Zip

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zip

*SPOILER* Links between MoM and earlier games

I don’t think the Beat of Lead area is actually Quadratum, but is rather a partial data version of it. It’s still on the main KH universe side of things just the Datascape. I think Wreck It Ralph in UX is a similar situation of being a data world rather than a fictional one. As for Winnie the...
  2. Zip

I think the next era of KH will focus on Square Enix

Idk if either of those are exactly what I have in mind. My thoughts are more like the video game equivalent of the live action remakes; just not actually adapting those due to issues with actor likenesses and the films’ mixed reception. The Disney worlds would still have the same basic stories...
  3. Zip

I think the next era of KH will focus on Square Enix

Yeah Spock put it wonderfully in that other thread about how we need to think of it almost like remakes of the remakes. Or even just the Square Enix versions of the original films. The latter is what I’d really love to see. A retelling of stories like Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid...
  4. Zip

How do you dodge boss abilities during the rolling phase?

Red monster means prior to that section. It’s called the “Hazard Zone.” The notes have a purple aura. You have to hit all those purple notes in order to dodge perfectly once the boss uses their special attack. There’s nothing you need to do during the attack itself.
  5. Zip

Dengeki: Nomura discusses OST, MOM, Kingdom Hearts going on break

Sounds pretty spot on to me. A next gen port for FFVIIR makes a lot of sense. It’d be (relatively) easy to do at a time when other projects have been pushed back, it would help transition the Remake series to next gen, and it could explain why they haven’t bothered patching the game. Seems...
  6. Zip

Dengeki: Nomura discusses OST, MOM, Kingdom Hearts going on break

I’m hoping if the next KH won’t be announced until 2022, maybe we’ll see FFXVI come out sooner than expected and/or an official announcement (and maybe release?) for FFVII Part 2 sooner. Also, if the next project is taking longer to develop, it should be able to take better advantage of the new...
  7. Zip

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

Get rid of him. I’m down to see him replaced by the guy who voices Reno in FFVIIR, especially after the fit he threw about the recasting. Also, Axel’s Japanese voice actor passed away, so they might as well replace him too or write off the character like they’ve done with others when the...
  8. Zip

Spoilers ► Post-MOM Theories

I don’t think so going off the Secret Report she wrote. She says she was taken away by Luxu (presumably) and she writes that it has been years since that happened, suggesting her writing it was fairly recent. I also figure she had to be in reality when writing it for us to be able to find it. So...
  9. Zip

Just beat the main story a little while ago. To add on to this a bit, with Luxu and the Foretellers also being active in the Realm of Light again, I think there is a lot they could explore while Sora and Riku are out of reality. It’d be nice to get the ball rolling with that to show the world...
  10. Zip

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Anyone else think they had Kairi say “a fairy tale kingdom” instead of Kingdom of Corona due to COVID?
  11. Zip

No one is advocating that “live action” worlds permanently replace the animated ones. Any game set in the main KH universe would still feature these properties.
  12. Zip

With the exception of Star Wars/Marvel, those traditional Disney/Pixar worlds would be in the next game set in the main KH universe. Keep in mind this would probably be a one off thing unless it is super successful, which I think it would then be come a series starring Yozora while Sora returns...
  13. Zip

This right here is what I really want to see. Disney stories adapted with a “live action” aesthetic that are truly new reimaginings of the stories. I think this approach would give him the freedom he needs to better integrate the Disney properties into the main story too if he wants. I can’t...
  14. Zip

We might get some small hints in post launch interviews. I doubt we’ll get anything concrete until next year though. Or maybe Jump Festa if we’re lucky.
  15. Zip

Tbh, know Nomura’s love for making us solve math problems in KH titles, I’m more afraid name of the next one will look something like this: Slightly more seriously, I could see it being something with an exponent of 2 (squared) that translates to “Kingdom Hearts: [insert whatever here] Power...