Recent content by Zip

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zip

How do you think Disney will fit into the next game?

I’m not sure if you’re changing the color of your text in some spots or what, but I can’t see large chunks of it when I’m in dark mode on my phone. Might be easier for people to read if you leave it all one color. Just a heads up. Anyway, if they go the route I’m proposing, I see the game set...
  2. Zip

ReMind Discussion Thread

I’m worried they won’t. In Nomura’s recent interview, he said they couldn’t increase the amount of photo slots in the photo mode because of data limitations. So they may use the same excuse for the save files...
  3. Zip

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

New trailer tonight at TGA!
  4. Zip

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshots and Renders Released

I’m hoping Aqua goes with Riku to Shinjuku. If she really says something about “the three of us” in the Japanese trailer, maybe she was talking about her, Riku, and Sora. If we get an extended secret ending this time like we usually do with Final Mixes, revealing Aqua is there too would be a...
  5. Zip

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Detailed and Priced

Do you guys think we’ll have new explorable areas besides Scala for the new episodes? Or will it just be mostly cutscenes and battles like most of the game’s last act?
  6. Zip

New theory says the Nameless Star isn't any KHX character, but another character we've seen and thought nothing of.

He says you can potentially figure it out from the Secret Reports, none of which have anything to do with Verum Rex. This combined with people who know Japanese interpreting the context as meaning a character seen in the series prior to KH3, I doubt Nameless Star is Not-Stella.
  7. Zip

How do you think Disney will fit into the next game?

I’m not crazy about the majority of the live action remakes, but I think they could be a lot more enjoyable in video game form. Kinda like how I think At World’s End was not a great film, but I really enjoyed playing in the world in KH3. It’s possible Disney might even give Nomura more freedom...
  8. Zip

New theory says the Nameless Star isn't any KHX character, but another character we've seen and thought nothing of.

As other people have pointed out in other threads, Nomura has already said Nameless Star was an established character prior to KH3.
  9. Zip

Yeah, I’d also like to see them discover the basement beneath the castle so Aqua can recover her armor from the Chamber of Repose. Riku and Aqua could also discover something about Subject X while they’re there.
  10. Zip

With all these character and environment assets in place for Radiant Garden, it seems like a shame to not have it playable. It would be nice for this Riku section to be more than just cutscenes.
  11. Zip

Hey, if that theory about MoM gathering people from different worldlines comes to pass, it could happen. We could see Sora, Riku, Cloud, Yozora, Neku, Lann and Reynn, who knows who else.
  12. Zip

Also Sora looks like he’s gonna pull a Jak and start cussing in the next game.
  13. Zip

Yeah it’ll be weird if Roxas is left as the only playable character in these fights with no shotlock. Maybe he’ll have a situation command to make up for it or something.
  14. Zip

I REALLY wasn’t expecting Cid to have such a pretty face. Thinking about it, I don’t know if we’ve ever seen him in KH with a HQ animated face. He always had the fish face, iirc. And that means Roxas probably gets a shotlock too!
  15. Zip

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Now Available for Pre Order

Is it just me or does the fabric of his clothing look like it has a more realistic texture? That with his face looking more like his Caribbean render makes me wonder if this is what he’d look like in-game in Shibuya from the secret ending. Could be overthinking it though. Here’s a quick render...