• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zook

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zook

New Forum Software

Wow things have really changed around! First impressions are good 👍
  2. Zook

Luxord's final gift

I fired up KH1 again after finishing KH3 and it still makes me laugh she is never referenced again
  3. Zook

Help/Support ► I often write posts and then don't post them.

I've held my tongue on other sites like digg back in the day and IGN because it seemed like anything I said, no matter how innocent my comment may have been, I always got blasted by three of four people within 5 minutes calling me a moron or seeming getting offended by what I said. It was...
  4. Zook

Far Cry 3

My apologies if there is already an existing thread for the game, I did a quick search and found nothing. Has anyone played it? I just picked it up today and right off the bat I have to say it is very pretty (I am playing on PS3). My one gripe after just a few hours so far is how you are unable...
  5. Zook

The voice from the beginning of KH1 has been troubling me. . .

...............nope you are right, there is no audio voice, my memory is very hazy. I'm getting it mixed up with Ansem's appearance in front of the door, my mistake.
  6. Zook

truth be told I didn't think much of it. At the time it was a simple enough plot so I didn't really think twice about it. But your right, in context it would make more sense for a friend of Sora to say that, they probably should have just used a less evil sounding voice.
  7. Zook

haha I don't even know how many versions of that man there are anymore. I was assuming it was the Ansem from the original game.
  8. Zook

That was suppose to be the king? How would you ever be able to make that connection? I always just thought it was Ansem.
  9. Zook

Avenger fever

Saw the movie last night, officially obsessed until further notice thus I will be churning out a bunch of sigs based on the team. First up is my favorite Avenger. I will continue to add to this thread as they come out.
  10. Zook

brushes needed

Hi guys, I am currently in the process of upgrading to a new laptop and in the process of moving my data, I forgot to transfer my photoshop brushes. While I search for new ones I figured I would ask what some of your favorites are. I'm looking for splatter and smudge type brushes if possible...
  11. Zook

Wired: Gaming Consoles Will Soon Be for Nerds Only

Gaming Consoles Will Soon Be for Nerds Only | Underwire | Wired.com I found this short article interesting and like many of the people that commented, I have to disagree with the author's overall message that console gaming will somehow fade back into the background and cease to be a major...
  12. Zook

XIII Second Hit

took a second swing at an earlier piece from last year.
  13. Zook

Help/Support ► Loneliness

As everyone else has said, do not think for a minute that you are alone feeling like this. I can honestly say that I have also experienced this and only recently have began to tackle it head on. I can't go into too much depth right now as I am on my phone but if you would like to seriously...
  14. Zook

Sora 3D

Forgot to add a critique thread. At first this wasn't going too well but in the end I thought it came out nice. Have at it!
  15. Zook

military fetish

I have really been digging the screenshots from MW3 and BF3. Anyways it gives me a chance to work on lighting some more. Let me know what you think.
Back