Recent content by Zul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Final Fantasy XIV- Get Ready for Shadowbringers!

So many people from here are on Mateus, all the people I know from WrA on WoW are on Mateus....maybe I should switch to Mateus (I'm on Coeurl) Or maybe we should make a KHI linkshell.
  2. Z

SHE

Naminé: "KH3 floaty enough for you now?!" Imo along with Re Mind they gotta patch the game so that Strelitzia and Nami's dialogue is unmissable. This might be a rework of that scene considering Terra is mentioned, but it seems more like it would be within Sora's post-KH3 attempt to save Kairi.
  3. Z

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

I'm listening to JP Xigbar and MoM and trailer hoodie and it sounds exactly in the middle of them, leaning towards Xigbar. Sounds like Xigbar at the beginning and MoM at the end, bleh, irritating.
  4. Z

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

I think the perfect place to end it would be Of course it would rather anti-climactic if the motor-ball was the final boss of Ep 1, so they could move the motor ball somewhere else and have Rufus be the final fight. Rufus could fight at the end of that highway then escape via helicopter there...
  5. Z

22 years ago, 8-year old me thinking that big fortress would be the final area in the game. I had never played an RPG before, so I thought the game would amount to just blowing up the 8 mako reactors then going into the center building to beat president Shinra and that would be it.
  6. Z

What's Made You Invoke Fanon Discontinuity?

This, worthless sack of junk that went from semi-mediocre to outright cringe(fake Gennai and Sora) towards the end. Within my experiences, FFX-2.5 has got to be the worst thing SE has ever written. The absolute worst of KH doesn't even compare to how bad FFX-2.5 is. It's usually never talked...
  7. Z

The end of Xehanort *SPOILERS*

It seems he wrote it as he intended in accordance with his original plan of having an additional game explore "Innocent Xehanort". But since that additional game didn't come out, Xehanort's ending feels out of place. He wrote it taking into account something we never really got to see.
  8. Z

I consider Eraqus making light of TAV's suffering by forgiving the man who inflicted that suffering upon them when MX didn't show an ounce of remorse or regret(regret at the harm his actions caused, not just failing to succeed at his plans). I don't know about "yelling" at him, but Eraqus...
  9. Z

The main issue I had with it was Eraqus's supposed forgiveness of him. You forgive those who are actually sorry about what they've done, not those who just stop doing it because they can't anymore. Some people think of it as kindness, I see it as making light of the suffering that everyone...
  10. Z

Well, the Guard Scorpion(...Scorpion Sentinel now I guess?) fight was pretty nice. One thing I'd like to point out that I really liked was that during the cutscene after, you could see Barret's eyes through his glasses. I was worried the over-use of those glasses would mask his expressions...
  11. Z

Anime/Manga ► Digimon Adventure tri

Interesting....part of me is happy to get more but...honestly I ended up hating Tri, it was more of an insult to Adventure 01 than anything else imo, so I'm not even sure if I want to watch this. There's also the fact that tri took 2.5 something years to fully come out with about 20 episodes...
  12. Z

TV ► What shows have you dropped?

RWBY I tried to like it past season 3, really tried. I managed to make it through Season 4 and 5 without falling asleep. I have now tried two times to make it through season 6 and can't. The show is just boring now, not much else to say.
  13. Z

Status of the X Blade post KH3

I do sort-of have a theory about this, yet I am cursed. Every time I have free time, I'm consumed by FFXIV. Every time I'm working or away, the theories repeat in my head endlessly. I have to somehow get myself to write, it burns!
  14. Z

Let's discuss comedy, self-awareness and the fourth wall in KH3.

I think it was more that Riku had an image of Aqua as a more formal, serious person in his mind and when Mickey said she's like Sora he involuntarily imagined a complete goofball Aqua. Speaking of comedy, this made me laugh. I liked the "Whaa?!" , Vanitas, and Luxord moments. What I'm not...
  15. Z

Black Robes

LOL, I can hear Goldpanner crying from here. That was a translation mistake she made a "long" time ago. The actual line is "I was responsible for those duplicate beings of nothingness." He was referring to the Nobodies of his apprentices rather the coats. As for how I feel about the coats, I...