• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by Zul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Kairi: The Thread

Got you covered. (leaked KH4 Scene)
  2. Z

How Namine and Roxas got a legit heart?

I wonder if, when she was born, she saw Kairi's memories of ocean waves on the islands and instinctively called herself Namine based on that. That's the only thing I could think of anyway, I doubt Xemnas named her considering his need to put the X in the name. EDIT: I just realized who you...
  3. Z

Favorite Kingdom Hearts lines <3

I'll have to think further on what's my favorite. But I can say the line I expected least was Ansem's "No no no, not one more step, get out!" which I found funny.
  4. Z

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | rarepairs

Mwheheheehehe. I'll clarify here that it's not really directed at all those who say "SoKai isn't canon". Canon means "comes from an official source", if we take that as being explicitly stated by an official source, then you are correct, no pairings are canon. If, however, it's taken as any...
  5. Z

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | rarepairs

Ship threads and "how to make Kairi not suck" threads, the bread and butter of KH forums. Do you truly think you can stem this tide?! TBH I find it way less annoying than the endless barrage of donald-heal memes on the KH subreddit. Anyway my ships: Aerith ~x~ Chair Ven ~x~ Chirithy (not...
  6. Z

Are Lea and Isa a canon couple

That's because that's exactly what they are doing, and while they are a nuisance, they aren't really worth wasting any time or emotional energy on. You can discuss things with those who view evidence→reach conclusion, not with people who conclude first→forcibly deny/reinterpret evidence until it...
  7. Z

KH Shower Thoughts

The main protagonist of this saga(and the series as a whole), introduced at the beginning of KH1, did not see the main antagonist of this saga in his unaltered, present form until the end of KH3.
  8. Z

News ► Nomura Shares a Message to Commemorate Kingdom Hearts Dark Road's Launch!

Nomura while typing that message. I also take back the slow update complaints, or rather shift them to corporate for spending all that FFXIV money on cheetos instead of making KHX a full game.
  9. Z

Xehanort's changed fate before

I guess he tried using the power of waking, but instead of him paying the price and disappearing, his four companions did. Perhaps the ultimate sacrifice isn't just disappearing, but being separated from the hearts you connect to, that can come both in the form of being spirited away like Sora...
  10. Z

A

G
  11. Z

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

That conversation felt more like an AX-DiZ interaction than the ASoD-DiZ one in KH3 did lol. Makes me wonder what the convo would be if both Xemnas and Ansem showed up to take DiZ to the mansion.
  12. Z

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

I notice that too. Nomura himself stated that it's MX controlling Terra's body (or rather, the plot mysteries part of the old BBS Ultimania stated that). But the dialogue itself is confusing. Most of the time it speaks as if it IS MX in Terra's body, but a few times it sounds like "Dark Terra"...
  13. Z

The weird thing is that if he didn't lose his memories, he's Terranort, who is MX. If he did, he's Ansem SoD. There doesn't appear to be a way to actually fit AX as a separate being into the Seekers. Assuming memory loss. Terranort=MX in Terra's Body AX= MX's amnesiac heart(treating this as...
  14. Z

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Website Leaked - New Screenshots and Details Revealed

Also Which actually makes more sense considering he's teaching Spock and Luke
  15. Z

Why are people convinced LeaIsa is a thing

The ole "Naruto Potter" ending.