• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xbox Series X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
So at tonight's Game Awards they announced and showed the official name and visual design of the next major Xbox console, the Xbox Series X. Not much else was shown specs-wise, but it was announced alongside the reveal of Hellblade 2: Senua's Saga, which is now an Xbox exclusive. Holiday 2020 release.

I wasn't sure if there was a broader Xbox thread to post this in.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Xbox's naming convention seems to be all over the place.

The design of the thing is also not all that convenient for most people's TV furniture.

Still with the extra size i imagine it'll have more power.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
They've basically gone into Wii U naming territory, how are people not gonna get it confused with XBox One X?

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I agree it is indeed a terrible name. XD I expect the sales numbers to continue to lag behind PS5 and Nintendo this upcoming gen.

Why won't they just pick a pattern with names? I know a lot of people thought 720 sounded dumb but it would've been better and made more sense than One or Series X.

Back