• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Didn’t last long but Thank you for the wonderful time Cya!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

okhi12

Awards
See ya in The Final World. I'll be star shaped.

Edit: I just saw you started several threads and then you start this one saying goodbye like you won't come back... to be honest looks like an attempt at trolling.

Last edited:

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
I’m waiting for you to come back , I love dealing with the dirty work, so troll again and I’ll be sure to handle you myself .

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Goodbye! I'm really going to miss you! I loved your posts! I wish you all the best wherever you go! Please come back soon and post some more! May your heart be your guiding key! Remember that your friends are your power! Don't think twice and come back one day!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So long, farewell, to you my friends
Goodbye, for now, until we meet again
I say
It's been great to sing and play together
In the box
And now it's
time to say goodbye
Let's sing

Keyblade07

I’m waiting for you to come back , I love dealing with the dirty work, so troll again and I’ll be sure to handle you myself .
Troll again ugh please don’t talk with me I can’t handle your type lol jk also was really planing on taking a break Don’t know why I said I’m leaving tbh it was terrible decision of me.

Last edited:

Keyblade07

So no more terraposting?
Terra posting? You mean me stating facts that terra is stronger then Aqua? News flash terra is not my favorite character at least not in my top 2 anymore however I’m not a an Aquafanboy who ignores facts.

Keyblade07

Goodbye! I'm really going to miss you! I loved your posts! I wish you all the best wherever you go! Please come back soon and post some more! May your heart be your guiding key! Remember that your friends are your power! Don't think twice and come back one day!
Thx I didn’t really quit but didn’t officially return just in the middle, but just came back to see these posts I’m happy to see positive posts<3 May your heart be your guiding key

Last edited:
Back