• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Even Leon,Yuffie,Cid and Aerith are in Kingdom Hearts III,their outfits have not changed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Darkman21

Awards
I figured if Sora can change his outfit just as Riku, Mickey and Kairi, unlikely Goofy and Donald...Yet, Leon and others have no changed their outfits...How super disappointing!

Noivern

Awards
Welcome to Kingdom Hearts, where Mickey can get his 3rd new outfit for no proper reason while main protagonists are shafted.

For real though, they are a last minute addition and only show up for like, 5 minutes. I'm just glad they stuck to their Kingdom Hearts original redesigns instead of using the FF7 remake outfit for Aerith, for one.

2 quid is good

Awards
Honestly I'm so wore down that I'm just glad they're here. They had a 5 minute cutscene and were all in character and they seriously stole the show from the rest of the game. At this point in time, that's the most I could have expected

kaseykockroach

Awards
I like D&G's outfits from early on in KH1 and was always disappointed those outfits didn't stick around for long.

GreyouTT

Awards
I'm just glad they stuck to their Kingdom Hearts original redesigns instead of using the FF7 remake outfit for Aerith, for one.

I wouldn't have complained if Yuffie went back to some variation of her classic outfit to be honest. Much more colorful and would fit with the others better than the Advent Children one.

Back