• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I think he was just speaking in hypothetical there to illustrate the point that Xehanort shouldn’t trust what he hears, but what he sees.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I think he was just speaking in hypothetical there to illustrate the point that Xehanort shouldn’t trust what he hears, but what he sees.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

MRKDH

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Naw you're fine, lol. That's a honestly a really good question, considering the game itself never bothers to explain either of those scenes.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Violet Pluto

Awards
Naw you're fine, lol. That's a honestly a really good question, considering the game itself never bothers to explain either of those scenes.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

MRKDH

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Violet Pluto

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Deliverance

Awards
Hello everyone. I've been lurking in this forum for a long time and will probably continue to do so, but I decided to make an account just to write about my thoughts on Re:Mind (as well as reply to any responses this post might get). I'm a big fan of KH1 & 2, so it was really unfortunate to see KH3 drop the ball so hard for reasons I'll briefly get into. And to be honest, the damage done was so irreversible that I never expected this DLC to fix anything. Or at least to an extent that would make me actually like the game. That said, I really felt the need to vent so I think ReMind is the best outlet for that right now.

Full disclosure: I did not buy the DLC because frankly I'm done with KH and plan to move on, so I'm not gonna talk about the quality of the superbosses and such.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's all I got. I'm sure I have more to say but these are the most coherent thoughts I have as of now.

MRKDH

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I hate how the MoM tells us to trust what we hear, yet when he's about to tell his name, they mute it.

By the way, I'm guessing the same can be said about how Yozora said that he doesn't look as Sora sees him?

Violet Pluto

Awards
I hate how the MoM tells us to trust what we hear, yet when he's about to tell his name, they mute it.

By the way, I'm guessing the same can be said about how Yozora said that he doesn't look as Sora sees him?
He says very specifically to trust what you see NOT what you hear.

"The truth is what you see with your eyes, not what you hear."

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Is it possible to go back to Scala to find missing chests after completing ReMind?

SweetYetSalty

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
He says very specifically to trust what you see NOT what you hear.

"The truth is what you see with your eyes, not what you hear."

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back