• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about items in Limit Cut

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Warpchaos1

Currently playing Limit Cut, and noticed there is nowhere to grind for munny. Is it possible to load a regular game save, and do some grinding, and then have the progress carry over to my Limit Cut save?

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Basically, yes. When you go to load game in the main menu, select your limit cut save file by pressing square to boot into the main game. Collect whatever you want, then save your game and exit out to the title screen. When you reload (with your regular select button this time) you should be back into the limit cut content but with the extra items/whatever.

Considering the commonness of this question I really think they should update the menu or something with at least a one time pop up so that people can find the option easier or at least know that this is okay and won't erase your progress or anything.

AegisXIII

Awards
Yes i saw this question a lot. It would be great that when you load your save, you have a sub menu that asks what you want to load:
main game, remind or limit cut

It would be great also to be able to switch from a save point directly. Dlc are nice but they should feel integrated in the main campaign rather than a side game in the game.

Back