• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible new features for the xbox release of ReMind?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
Hi guys.
Just realised that the xbox version of remind will release in one month. Do you think it will come with some improvements that would also be ported on ps4?
If we would ever get a 1.10 patch, what would you like them to adjust?

I haven't seen major bug in the DLC, which is great compared to the dlc of FFXV. However two things comes to my mind in term of adjustment.
1. The saving system is weird and confusing. I would like to be able to load remind from a limit cut save and redo the final boss, like any other kh game.
2. I would like to see an accelerate function for the past redux scenes (the ones that are identical to the main game), so that it would move faster until the new content. The same way as what life is strange did.

What about you? Have you encountered bugs? What kind of improvement would you like to see?

okhi12

Awards
An user here (breaktheice16) reported a bug related to oathkeeper's finisher that froze the game. While not technically part of ReMind but the free update, it should be fixed.

Other than that, yes, I'd like a skip forward feature to avoid repeating the Keyblade Graveyard battles. Even if some can be fought with other characters besides Sora repeating those battles and scenes again was boring and the extended cutscenes weren't enough to justify it. It was an unnecesary and cheap way of increasing the lenght of the DLC. But they won't change that or else people would realise how short and devoid of content the DLC was.

AegisXIII

Awards
Oh nice one with the oathkeeper bug. I didn't get it.

I have another feature idea. Having fun with the pro codes right now and would like to achieve the challenges without having to restart a new game. So they could/should add portals to rematch bosses the same way as dream drop distance did.

Noivern

Awards
The only adjustements I can see happening in the port besides bug corrections is an increased number of save file slots and MAYBE, if we are lucky, a few more options for Data Greeting.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Sometimes Data Master Xehanort will speak with Rutger Hauer's voice when he kills you. That needs to be fixed.

AegisXIII

Awards
Do you think Christopher Lloyd recorded all the scenes from the main game as well just in case? 😂 There is not much missing.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I really hope they give us some more data greeting updates, just some more poses would be nice. Or at least just...take the invisible walls away, please?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Might come with some bug fixes, if we're lucky some additional options in Data Greeting, but nothing major. The team has already moved on to the next project.

Do you think Christopher Lloyd recorded all the scenes from the main game as well just in case? 😂 There is not much missing.

Of course he didn't. Have some respect, man.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I hope not. If there's any system that deserves exclusives, it's the PS4 version. Hopefully they release an update with more save slots.

okhi12

Awards
I hope not. If there's any system that deserves exclusives, it's the PS4 version. Hopefully they release an update with more save slots.
I play PS4 too but neither system deserves more than the other. Fans should stop saying things like that and companies should stop the 'exclusive content for X platform' thing. It's unfair and it only promotes those usual toxic wars between fanboys of different systems.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
In terms of content, this is it. But a patch update would usually fix any issues that happen, so... Mostly stuff like that. Maybe some Data Greeting stuff? But I doubt that. It'd be cool if we got like a Holidays update for stuff like that, but that's not for another 10 months, and I doubt they'd actually do it.

They're definitely not going to do any bigger updates though, at least, I wouldn't think so. Nomura said they'd do fixes if necessary, but as for major stuff, we got what we were supposed to get.

AegisXIII

Awards
To be honest, i would be happy with a patch that would fix the voices saturation in the new scenes and that would allow us to go back to scala/remind from a limit cut save.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
To be honest, i would be happy with a patch that would fix the voices saturation in the new scenes and that would allow us to go back to scala/remind from a limit cut save.

If you want to explore Scala, I'm pretty sure you can just use the Data Greeting mode and have everything open to you the same way. You might not have access to treasure chests, but if you just want to run around and explore, I'm sure that would allow you to do everything anyway.

AegisXIII

Awards
Yes but we should always have access to a final boss.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
My pie-in-the-sky wish for a patch 1.10 to go along with the Xbox release would be smoother Keyblade switching. This seemed impossible once, but since they added cancel windows to Triple Rush and Speed Slash, I feel as though anything is possible. As of now, switching keyblades mid-combo can lead to a half second of lag in your attack, even more lag if you're switching to a transformation that has a lot of windup on its attack in the combo, like hammer swings or claw finishers. This delay, in some fights, can allow the boss to break free and counter while you're stuck in an uncancellable attack animation. This is bad because it punishes creativity and trying to take full advantage of the Keyblade switching system; this clearly isn't an intentional punishment, it's just programmed in wonkily. They could make it so that a press of the d-pad can more quickly buffer a switch into the next attack.

Back