• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Making your own KH trio

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
With most of the characters now awake/alive If you could make your own KH trio out of any 3 characters to go on a journey together, who would you pick?

I think Axel, Aqua, and Kairi could be an interesting dynamic

Maybe even a Roxas, Riku, and Xion group, considering the events of 358 days.

There's obviously a lot of possibilities

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I would say Sora, Aqua, and Riku. We ALMOST got that, but trauma took over the scene. Durn.

Uh, I actually can't think of any other good trios. It would be funny to see Riku and Roxas pair up because I imagine a not-so-friendly but friendly rivalry between the two. KH1 level snark.

Aqua and Axel for similar reasons except Aqua constantly telling Axel to stop talking and concentrate, no one likes a jokester.

A Ven and Roxas one would be hilarious, especially if Ven whips out his hoverboard and Roxas is impressed.

Sora, Ven, and Roxas? My family feels dreams come true, triplet bros off on a journey.

Xion and Kairi fighting together would be interesting as well. If Namine became a white mage of sorts, that'd be awesome.

Grey Skies

Awards
Maybe even a Roxas, Riku, and Xion group, considering the events of 358 days.

There's obviously a lot of possibilities
I also want this trio. I'd also want Riku, Naminé, and Xion, also due to the events of 358/2 days.

My wildcard answer is Ansem the Wise, Roxas, and Naminé, and unfortunately this is capped as a trio so I'll just leave Xion out of this one. I don't believe this trio could actually work for more than maybe a cutscene.

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I have a lot of trio group ideas of mismatching for some fun dynamics among this insane cast.

Terra, Axel, Riku: A big bro squad would be fun.

Aqua, Axel, Isa: Mainly because Aqua and Axel would have a fun dynamic, and Isa can break them up when they argue.

Kairi, Xion, Ava (or Aqua): I didn't get to see Kairi and Xion interact in KH3 sadly. This would be the girl team. And since I'm secretly holding out that Ava is a green haired Kairi it could be a Kairi squad. But if not Ava, Aqua could play the role of leader of this group.

Roxas, Terra, Riku: Powerhouse team, and see a rivalry between Riku and Roxas while Terra is confused about their history.

Sora, Roxas, Xion: Got a little of this in KH3 but I want more of this yummy Soraverse.

Ventus, Lea, Isa: Old friends going on a adventure or something.

Roxas, Xion, Isa: A truly awkward group as Isa is with the two kids he tormented. Would add a lot of growth for all of them to interact, and would shock Lea to see them all together.

Riku, Isa, Terra: Former jerk squad, bonding over how they use to be jerks via jealousy, darkness, or some other crap. They could play off one another to become better people for their loved ones. Though Terra wasn't a jerk.

Roxas, Donald, and Goofy: Donald and Goofy going on a adventure with Sora's Nobody.

Xion, Donald, and Goofy: Same as with Roxas. Donald and Goofy would feel nostalgia for her Kingdom Key.

Sora, Ventus, Roxas: I just feel this one has to happen for obvious reasons. Not much to say on it though.

Kairi, Roxas, Xion: A team that forms whenever Kairi goes to Twilight Town on her own. Kairi and Xion can go shopping and seashell hunting, forcing Roxas to carry their loot.

Namine, Merlin, Fairy Godmother: A magic squad helping everyone behind the scenes.

Luxord, Demyx, another reformed Org member: Luxord and Demyx have been showing a good guy side since Days and KH3 delivered. Just put another reformed Org member with them and they can form a trio that helps Sora too.

Terra, Aced, Aeleus: Physical powerhouse team squad.

Edit: I just realized I switch between calling Axel/Lea. How annoying XD

disney233

Awards
This is a stupid one...but Minnie, Donald, & Goofy. Even in the cartoons, Daisy had chemistry with Mickey, while Minnie has chemistry with....literally no one except Mickey. I feel in Kingdom Hearts, I'd like the relationship between the three develop. Maybe journey with Sora in the....distant future.

Plus you'd find a good team, too: White Mage, Black Mage, & Defender.

D

Deleted member 252753

Maybe Even, Ienzo, and Demyx could be fun. Even and Ienzo would have lots of very serious conversations about the nature of the heart and atonement, undercut by Demyx goofing around and not listening to them. Though I imagine they would all panic in front of an enemy.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I would do: Aqua, Kairi, and Xion (with Namine as their Jiminy). Kairi can look up to Aqua to become stronger, so that she can save Sora. Aqua/Xion can also relate to being trapped away/forgotten for years.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I always wanted a side plot with Kairi, Xion and Namine. Nothing too dire/dramatic but a small journey where they could reflect on all that happened to them. No Sora or Riku, just gals being pals.
The worlds will forever fear the power of the Kairi army!

Awards
I also want this trio. I'd also Riku, Naminé, and Xion, also due to the events of 358/2 days.

My wildcard answer is Ansem the Wise, Roxas, and Naminé, and unfortunately this is capped as a trio so I'll just leave Xion out of this one. I don't believe this trio could actually work for maybe a cutscene.

As soon as I posted this I immediately regretted saying trio lol. It would be a much better hypothetical without a limit on characters.

Ansem the Wise is in such a weird place as a mentor to his apprentices, but he's also that guy who ruined the lives of a handful of other characters. I know he's kind of made amends for his actions but I still want to see how he interacts with Roxas, Namine, Xion, Riku, and Axel

Awards
This is a stupid one...but Minnie, Donald, & Goofy. Even in the cartoons, Daisy had chemistry with Mickey, while Minnie has chemistry with....literally no one except Mickey. I feel in Kingdom Hearts, I'd like the relationship between the three develop. Maybe journey with Sora in the....distant future.

Plus you'd find a good team, too: White Mage, Black Mage, & Defender.

Definitely not stupid. I think Minnie should have had more representation in the series, especially after her role in Disney Castle in KH2. Even though it ruin the trio aspect, this group would just need a playable KH character like Kairi, Sora, or Riku andt that could make it work in a real game.

Awards
I would say Sora, Aqua, and Riku. We ALMOST got that, but trauma took over the scene. Durn.

Uh, I actually can't think of any other good trios. It would be funny to see Riku and Roxas pair up because I imagine a not-so-friendly but friendly rivalry between the two. KH1 level snark.

Aqua and Axel for similar reasons except Aqua constantly telling Axel to stop talking and concentrate, no one likes a jokester.

A Ven and Roxas one would be hilarious, especially if Ven whips out his hoverboard and Roxas is impressed.

Sora, Ven, and Roxas? My family feels dreams come true, triplet bros off on a journey.

Xion and Kairi fighting together would be interesting as well. If Namine became a white mage of sorts, that'd be awesome.

All of these would be great to actually see in future games. Roxas and Riku especially just because of that rivalry you mentioned. I would even throw Namine in that group just for added drama lol

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Xion qualifies for both armies.
She can start on Sora's Army, then join Kairi's. Then Roxas has an argument with Ven and ditches Sora's Army. Xion wants to help Roxas, so she leaves Kairi's army, so now we have Sora's Army (Sora/Ven), Kairi's Army (Kairi/Namine) and the Sora/Kairi Army (Roxas/Xion), all playable in one game.

welken

Awards
Sora + Terra + Axel might be the most fun balance of personalities of the original characters for me. Riku could take any of their places and I'd be fine with that too.

Riku + Naminé + Luxord, for the detached elegance. Riku + Aqua + Dilan works too. I also like the idea of Beast alongside any combination of Riku, Naminé or Aqua.

Ansem + Zack + Ariel, I just want them to go on an adventure, why not together? You could replace any of them with Aerith, Maleficent, or classic Time River Mickey too.

Sephiroth + Eeyore + a Shadow or some other random Heartless, on the ultimate pilgrimage through the dark of the soul.

Back