• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are YOU most looking forward to in this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are you most excited for?

• Total voters

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
As someone who's not good at rhythm games, I can't wait for the gameplay and music. The music is definitely going to make this a fun experience.

I don't have any hope for the story. I'm done pretending that I tolerate the new direction.

VentusAstra

I know the guy in the coat is terranort, but they can't miss the chance to add a secret scene with the master of masters (KH MoM)

Im really excited for that scene and honestly the game seems really cool (Rhythm game + KH soundtrack, I'm really hyped)

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
As someone who is 100% here for the story when it comes to KH anything, I'm 99.99% here for the gameplay and 0.01% for the story with Melody of Memory, because I just love rhythm games that much.

May-Jor

Awards
I don't like rhythm games all that much and I could just listen to the ost whenever, so my answer would be the plot, or the kairi. I'm excited to see her get fleshed out, but I don't want to get my hopes too high.

Last edited:
Gameplay and music since I don't see this having much story nor big moments for Kairi. I feel like it's mainly going to be dialogue scenes and Kairi's backstory, with maybe a rhythm final boss against Apprentice Xehanort.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
For me the most interesting part of the game is them finally delving into Kairi's past, I've only been waiting for that for like 18 years?

I'm honestly hoping this game will develop Kairi a bit and give us a bit more interaction between Riku and Kairi. At least a minute or two more than 0.2.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Know what I'm also looking forward to? The gameplay channels doing world runs with the music speed at insane levels and STILL getting high scores.

I almost wish Master Xehanort was a playable character too lol.

Foxycian

Awards
I guess the plot and Kairi

but Tbh my real answer is/was... I wanted to play as Ventus, it was the thing I was looking forward too... there is Roxas (and I guess Sora) as his replacement but still doesn’t feel the same, I loved Wayfinder trio and how all of them are important characters in bbs and Im aware how important Ven is to the story but lately most of his screen time and relevance is just in cutscenes or just party member, what I want from him is more of his gameplay... Nomura better not treat him like just a party member from now on in the future.

Last edited:

Cumguardian69

Awards
Im waitibg dir noewv hard sings to play. I can do wod¹¹ basically erfeclt now

Back