• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poll: Best Sora design

• Thread starter Deleted member 252753
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favourite Sora design?

• Total voters

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Anyone else wish that Limit Form was Sora's base look in KH2? Probably just me. I like the look of the KH2 outfit, just give it a little more color on the jacket and shorts than just black and I'm good.
KH2 Sora is the godliest Sora ever created. He is a master of his own element, further emphasized by the lack of costume change when he FCs in NG+. It's a huge shame we couldn't keep the KH2 model for KH3, because KH3's hair is not whats up and I personally don't agree with the red highlights
Yes! New outfit =/= new haircut, or at least it shouldn't. Sora's hair should look more spikey in his profile, not less xD
And at least keep some continuity on the size of his crown necklace, before it chokes him to death 😓

redcrown

Awards
further emphasized by the lack of costume change when he FCs in NG+.

Uh...could this be translated into English for me?

I go with his KH2 design also. Even though it's slightly plainer with being almost entirely black it looks springier and more athletic in a way. It fit better with his airy breakdance style attacks and movement.

The KH3 design has a better color scheme and more details, but it looks way too bulky and heavy, and gave Sora crazy wide birthing hips for some reason. Plus besides the costume/body change, for some reason his face also looks younger in KH3? Not sure why. Others have pointed out too his CGI face in KH2 looked sharper, and his skin wasn't as paled out also, or at least had a darker undertone.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I was going to click KH3 Sora—because they finally ditched the yellow belts, so the yellow's pushed to the shoes and gloves and we can focus on enjoying the cool red and black clothes—, but Pirate Sora in KH3 is the cutest awesomest cleverest... he even has a golden tooth, doesn't he? Also, he's just so excited to be a pirate!

And then there's Antiform. I freaking love Antiform. The DDD outfit is cute but I agree that the cross is ugly.

And the KH2 Christmas Town Outfit.

I can't wait for Cars!Sora.

Back