• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What games do you play to relax?

• Thread starter Deleted member 252753
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 252753

Hi, I might soon be housebound for a few weeks (you can guess why), and I am feeling pretty anxious and am hoping to find a game to play on my PS4 or Switch to help me de-stress (So not the ReMind Secret Episode for the 500th time).

So, I was wondering what games people on here would play to just relax and feel better when stressed?

Ink Ribbon

Awards
I'm sorry to hear about your circumstances. Hopefully you don't get ill or are forced to stay at home.

As far as recommendations, I suggest The Last Guardian and Okami.

The Last Guardian focuses on the bond between a young boy and a cat/griffin creature. The controls and camera can be a little frustrating but I found myself really satisfied once I got through it. It's on the PS4.

Okami is a very beautiful game focused on Japanese mythology. You play as the goddess Amaterasu in the form of a white wolf. It's on the PS4 and Switch.

I don't want to give too many details away but maybe check them out.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Remember not to overthink it, please keep yourself focused and hopeful. Everything will fall into place.

I find Minecraft to be the most relaxing game to play. Stardew Valley is also nice.

Veevee

Awards
I love playing Stardew Valley whenever I have a lot to do and need relaxation. Seeing how your farm grows and managing gives you a great feeling of accomplishment, while the game never feels pushy in any direction. Also, Dragon Quest 11 because it has beautiful landscapes, a lot of side content to get lost in and the turn-based combat rarely puts you under stress.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I play the Spyro games to relax. I've played them so many times that it's one of the most relaxing fun times I have when playing, besides a KH game lol. Stay safe and be healthy Dast!

Soldier

Awards
Uh, does ARK survival evolved count? that's what I do to relax sometimes. Other than that, I'd second Spyro reignited trilogy.

LinLin

An mmorpg game I just love the that kind of magical fantasy game with tank dps healer party Dragons monsters and that kind of stuff. And makes me forget about the issues in real life, not that much but it helps.

Perkilator

Awards
Firstly, sorry you’re feeling pretty anxious. seriously, fuck this pandemic

As for what games to play, I usually pop off with some Smash Ultimate.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I like grinding games. Just make myself feel powerful and kick everyone's ass with no worries (this includes certain Mobile games (aside from KHUX): Naruto Ultimate Ninja Blazing, Bleach Brave Souls, and Saint Seiya Awakening); Octopath Traveller is a really good one for the Switch. But if you want mainstream, everyone talks about Stardew Valley and Animal Crossing (which is coming out on Friday (but I will purchasing DOOM Eternal that day))

D

Deleted member 252753

Thanks again for all the recommendations. I gravitate towards the grinding RPG games but I am looking forward to giving others a try too when my self-isolation starts tomorrow. I hope everyone else on here stays safe too.

In my case, it's Minecraft Dungeons, a new Minecraft ARPG spin-off. Love the playful presentation and experimenting with different ways to tackle combat. No overthinking here, just blasting through mobs in procedurally generated dungeons and collecting loot. It's even better when you're with friends as the game is designed around co-op (but you can play solo of course).

Julian

Awards
Now i usually play animal crossing for fun, it's an easy and relaxing game. And I always check SSEGold.com if i don't know what game to play, you know, the game items trading site always know what game is hot.

Last edited:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I dunno if you’ve tried Cities Skylines but that’s on PS4 now. It’s basically an updated Sim City, you build a town and roads and it grows with time. A lot of simulation games are relaxing to me until I get obsessed with completing them 100% hehe.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
RPGs to be honest. Multiplayer games always frustrate me when I lose. Been playing Genshin Impact and it’s hardly stressful.

Back