• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

cakito123

Awards
This is so good! So many of my friends can play this franchise right now! I'm so happy!!

Oh! What does that mean for future titles?
Do you think next games wil be announced for PC as well as other platforms?
Do you think they would make it exclusive to consoles like they always did for one year or so?

edit:
omg I was eager to buy a PS5 just to make sure I could play the next KH games. Now maybe this is not my reality anymore <3 I love this news sooo muchhhh

lucky.peic

Awards
When i saw this i just started running around the house yelling and woke up everyone and scared my cat to the point he is now hiding behind the closet, i cant wait im so EXCITED!!!!!!

I wont be able to sleep tonight from all excitment lol :)

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
But why do I have to spend $1000, plus the amount to rebuy the games I already own on PS2, PS3 and PS4 just to get exclusives that are denied to me as a loyal supporter of the series? I'm being punished for supporting KH.
I guarantee you that it will be exactly the same as the other "exclusive" keys, I'm sure it's just another skin. It's cooler looking, I grant you, but I'm also sure you'll be able to buy it on your home console as DLC in a year.

lucky.peic

Awards
But why do I have to spend $1000, plus the amount to rebuy the games I already own on PS2, PS3 and PS4 just to get exclusives that are denied to me as a loyal supporter of the series? I'm being punished for supporting KH.
Ps4 got its own exclusive keyblade, xbox got one too and now pc is getting one, i think thats fair, each platform got their own exclusive keyblade so whats the issue....
Why are you not complaining that you dont have xbox keyblade on your playstation but complain about not having pc keyblade

We pc players have waited so long for this so i think that we deserve at least a simple keyblade resking

lucky.peic

Awards
Instead of complaining about exclusive keyblades we should be complaining that PC will get dual audio while consoles will not.
Maybe they add it with an update, i remember that japanese version of KH3 got english audio DLC when remind released so maybe they finally add english DLC for EU and USA versions of the game

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Neat to hear it’s coming to PC, though I think the exclusiveness via Epic Games Store was not a great choice. Then again, this could be a timed thing and head to Steam a year after. We’ll see how it goes.

As for the dual language option, I’m hoping the console versions get updates to include that as well. Don’t let that be part of the “exclusivity”.

As for the new Keyblade, 100 bucks says it’s a variant on either Second Form or Dual Form.

lucky.peic

Awards
I’m expecting them to also grab the areas of 0.2 and expand Riku and Mickey’s time in the dark realm. I’m still salty they didn’t just reuse the last room with some enemies to tackle.
That would be interesting, both 0.2 and KH3 are made with unreal if im not mistaken so that would make the process of using those areas in KH3 a lot easier

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Were you this upset by the Xbox One exclusive Keyblade or the ones that were pre-order only???

Instead of complaining about exclusive keyblades we should be complaining that PC will get dual audio while consoles will not.

I'm actually writing something about this...

This is so good! So many of my friends can play this franchise right now! I'm so happy!!

Oh! What does that mean for future titles?
Do you think next games wil be announced for PC as well as other platforms?
Do you think they would make it exclusive to consoles like they always did for one year or so?

edit:
omg I was eager to buy a PS5 just to make sure I could play the next KH games. Now maybe this is not my reality anymore <3 I love this news sooo muchhhh

I think the future is in flux. Either they will announce future games as multiplatform or they will do the initial release, then a PC port later on down the line.

lucky.peic

Awards
Neat to hear it’s coming to PC, though I think the exclusiveness via Epic Games Store was not a great choice. Then again, this could be a timed thing and head to Steam a year after. We’ll see how it goes.

As for the dual language option, I’m hoping the console versions get updates to include that as well. Don’t let that be part of the “exclusivity”.

As for the new Keyblade, 100 bucks says it’s a variant on either Second Form or Dual Form.
I do not like epic games store and i too hope it will come to steam eventually but if it does not i might have to pull the trigger and just buy it on EGS, i really enyojed 1.5 and 2.5 collection at 60 FPS on ps4 and KH3 with unlocked framerate, KH3 wasnt able to hold 60FPS on PS4 (i think it was around 40-55 most of the time) so i cant wait to play them all again on 144HZ monitor, that is if these ports support anything higher than 60 FPS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Recon’s mods wish list:
School uniform for Kairi on all games
Sephiroth battle in KH3
Shirtless Terra
Playable Merlin/Yen Sid
Skateboards in KH3 for Twilight Town
Big boobs/physics for Aqua
Replacing PS2 tracks with HD in MoM.

lucky.peic

Awards
Is there any word yet if they will use Denuvo protection, i dont really care too much but it has caused me few minor issues in few titles

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The series going on to PC and being experienced by a larger group of people should be cause for celebration. Being annoyed that a single Keyblade will be stuck on PC is not the way to go.

And if it’s like any of the other pre-order Keyblades, it’ll be out of everyone’s equipment by Toy Box.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I guarantee you that it will be exactly the same as the other "exclusive" keys, I'm sure it's just another skin. It's cooler looking, I grant you, but I'm also sure you'll be able to buy it on your home console as DLC in a year.
i think all the keys are on the store if you look for the dlc content. im pretty sure i saw that you can get the keyblade skins on the online store for $3 thats how i got my midnight blue skin, even though i didnt preorder on psn

Awards
I’m expecting them to also grab the areas of 0.2 and expand Riku and Mickey’s time in the dark realm. I’m still salty they didn’t just reuse the last room with some enemies to tackle.
All 7 Guardians against a modded 10,000 Heartless battle.

With more variety regarding Heartless and Nobodies.

Vaddix

Awards
So, bit of a pipe dream I've been meaning to ask about regarding the console versions, but these PC ports bring it to mind again:

PC ports show me they're clearly not done fiddling around with the Dark Seeker Saga collection, and MoM proved to me the resources are probably at Square's fingertips...

So, what are the odds we can toggle on some non-FM-colored enemies in 1.5+2.5???
On consoles, PC, any of the above? I don't want to wait for modders on the PC version...but I might go for this set for that opportunity alone.

Back