• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DEATH BATTLE: Master Yoda vs. Mickey Mouse

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will win

• King Mickey

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Master Yoda

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Lulcy

Awards
Last time I checked, Mickey doesn't have infinite MP so Cure and his other spells will be out of commission at one point in the fight while Yoda has 24/7 access to the Force, thus will be the undoing of Mickey I predict.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Last time I checked, Mickey doesn't have infinite MP so Cure and his other spells will be out of commission at one point in the fight while Yoda has 24/7 access to the Force, thus will be the undoing of Mickey I predict.
Using the force too much can tire out a Jedi. They showed this in the Yoda video.

DestinyIslander

Awards
Just so we’re clear, Ultima is in fact stronger than anything in Yoda’s entire arsenal, right?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
2b649b1c450ca8214e8470ecf8445f59.gif

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
You know, the timing of this is a bit off considering Disney is just kicking off the High Republic era. A Yoda of around 400-500 years old would probably be him at his strongest. Like there's gonna be new canonical crazy feats in just a couple of years after this DB.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Nice, and theoretically Mickey should have had access to even more spells then just the ones they mentioned. They did a pretty good job animating this. That said, if the Station of Awakening is splintered like this should that also break Mickey's Heart?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
The Link vs Pit was so underwhelming because of how uneven the matchup was.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Pit killed Hades, Sora didn't. Clearly Pit's stronger.

Aqua vs. Lightning should be the next match up.

Last edited:
Back