• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Shower Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Aren’t they already called Magia and Aegis (unless that cut Toy Box scene isn’t canon)?
Yeah but because their names were cut from the final product I'm not sure if those are still their names. Which is why I have been referring to them as just "Yozora's companions" for now

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Maybe but it’s just not a Necessary change to make. The original names were fine. There’s no need to change them so why do it?
It might of been a necessary change for Nomura if he decided he didn't like "Magia" and "Aegis" after having second thoughts. We may think the names are fine but Nomura may of felt otherwise

Awards
It might of been a necessary change for Nomura if he decided he didn't like "Magia" and "Aegis" after having second thoughts. We may think the names are fine but Nomura may of felt otherwise
There's also the fact that Donald and Goofy look nothing like Yozora's partners.

Then again Sora doesn't look like Yozora either.

Rex must be playing a modded copy or something

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Xion should have Missing Ache as her defacto keyblade. She can't just running around with another Kingdom Key & that particuar form being the only keyblade from Days to be brought back in UX is probably significant.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well why was the line even cut to begin with? Because Nomura decided against those names is a sound possibility.
The more likely possibility is that they realized Verum Rex superfan Rex could never mistake Donald and Goofy for Magia and Aegis. Confusing Sora for Yozora is already a huge stretch.

Or they decided the scene was way too long and had to make some cuts.

Zackarix

Awards
Why is Mulan a playable character for Talisman:Kingdom Hearts?
So you can save China.

The theory I've heard is that they wanted another playable female character and the other KH original female characters are either non-combatants, villains, or obscure. So they went with Mulan because she's a female party member who uses a weapon.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Xion should have Missing Ache as her defacto keyblade. She can't just running around with another Kingdom Key & that particuar form being the only keyblade from Days to be brought back in UX is probably significant.
That or she gets a brand new blade in general. A ice cream or seashell themed blade as her primary one. I always wanted Roxas to have his primary Keyblade be modeled after Twilight Town's clocktower, then transform it into Oathkeeper and Oblivion as his double form. I suppose it's not important but I wanted it.
So you can save China.

The theory I've heard is that they wanted another playable female character and the other KH original female characters are either non-combatants, villains, or obscure. So they went with Mulan because she's a female party member who uses a weapon.
The board game is trying to appeal to China like everyone else, lol. But seriously It makes sense if that's the case, but Mulan's such a odd choice given her minor role in the series. Too bad they didn't use Olette and her legendary nail bat.

Zackarix

Awards
Too bad they didn't use Olette and her legendary nail bat.
That would have been great. Or playing as Namine armed with nothing but a sketchbook. Or being able to play as Larxene because the idea of Larxene saving the universe is hilarious.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The more likely possibility is that they realized Verum Rex superfan Rex could never mistake Donald and Goofy for Magia and Aegis. Confusing Sora for Yozora is already a huge stretch.
I mean Donald and Goofy technically resemble Yozora's allies since they share the same abilities and color schemes. Not to mention the clothes. That's probably why Rex still mistakes Sora as Yozora in the final product.

The series barely acknowledges Donald and Goofy as anthropomorphic animals, lol

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
Why is Mulan a playable character for Talisman:Kingdom Hearts?

P.S.
Just got my copy today!View attachment 14103
Mulan is a character in this game for a very simple reason: She's the secret 8th guardian of light than would've been a backup in KH 3 if it weren't for the fact that they were able to locate Aqua and Ventus. Had they not done that, the party would be arriving at the Land of the Dragons to pick her up for the final fight.
(Plus, she's kind of one of the best party members in KH II, I'm serious she cleans up with flametongue)
This was all explained in plank boints by the way, you've got to keep up with the series man, it's the only way you'll know what's going on.

Back