• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KudoTsurugi

Awards
While it shows up in the shop app, it says it’s not available for purchase. And it doesn’t appear in the Kindle app. It shouldn’t be hard to support a series without resorting to looking through different apps and stores just to read a monthly manga 😑

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Nope, just ‘new outfit = new hairstyle‘

To compare, KH2 hair

C07B7ADD-5B73-43BD-AA12-1CB5FF60492B.jpeg

KH3 hair:
08B58F0E-A833-42AC-8A12-84C0132DE6C6.jpeg
Personally I think the transition between hairstyles would’ve been smoother if something similar to what happened with Riku happened with Sora. Like maybe his fight with the Titans at the end of Olympus gave him the new hairstyle. At least with KH2 we could say his hair grew a bit more wild while he was sleeping. Not so much here

Last edited:

WaltK

Awards
Well... unless you can read Japanese and know it for a fact, maybe it’s brought up in the dialogue? The scene up there appears to just time jump to Sora wearing the new outfit. Maybe they’ll mention he got a haircut offscreen.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Good point🤔 It could be brought up in dialogue, but there’s usually a panelling shorthand to show time passing, and with the way the page showing the new outfit is layed out I doubt it’s that. But we’ll see if if it is indeed the case once the English translation rolls around.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Chapter 18 is now on Bookwalker in English, and presumably on other comic platforms too, so if you‘re waiting to read it, now’s your chance!

Also, I know I asked already, but can one of the mods have this thread stickied, please?

KudoTsurugi

Awards
From looking at the preview of the next chapter, it seems Young Xehanort will be making an early appearance?
29959281-8778-49FB-AB93-F07241C0B3F8.jpeg

I wonder if this means he’ll be showing up to Sora outside the mansion in Ansem and Xemnas’ place or will there be something else going on? Maybe an early peak at some of the Re:Mind material? I dunno, what do you guys think? 🤔

SweetYetSalty

Awards
From looking at the preview of the next chapter, it seems Young Xehanort will be making an early appearance?
View attachment 14105

I wonder if this means he’ll be showing up to Sora outside the mansion in Ansem and Xemnas’ place or will there be something else going on? Maybe an early peak at some of the Re:Mind material? I dunno, what do you guys think? 🤔
It could be we are going to Toy Box early in the next chapter? Or it could be doing it's own thing with showcasing him, which I'm all for. I love when the manga takes it's own liberties on KH storytelling. Looking forward to see Shiro Amano's Young Xehanort.

JOTAINSIDER

Awards
Salutes, is manga canon? I read lot of information about the manga having some developments that the games do not. But can the things that happen in the manga be canon?

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Chapter 19 is out in Japan and it looks like Young Xehanort shows up only in the first page. The rest of the chapter picks up where they left off with the network being established and ends with the conversation between Ansem Xemnas and Xigbar.

Also I just love this smug look on Sora’s face here🤣 Man I can’t wait till we get more compiled volumes
E83040D4-7F16-4EF6-97AA-E256D2BD60BA.jpeg

KudoTsurugi

Awards
The English version of Chapter 19 is available now. From the preview on Bookwalker, it seems what Young Xehanort is saying in the first page is essentially an alternate translation for his “you’re the who’s made his heart a prison“ line from DDD.

B967630A-FBE8-4419-BFA9-E7B65F26D4FB.jpeg

Back