• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You leaked early from Square Enix Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Update 7/20/21: Licenses for the full game have been pulled by Nintendo, and the codes that Square Enix North America sent to customers now work to access the special DLC that is being offered through the Square Enix Store.  

Original report:Reports came out last night and this morning about Square Enix North America accidentally sending full game codes to customers who pre-ordered the Nintendo Switch version of NEO: The World Ends With You on their offical online store 10 days ahead of the game's offical release. There are also reports of it being available for purchase from Amazon. Update 9:26am PT: It appears the Amazon version is just pre-load only.

Many customers have been able to redeem and download the game from the Nintendo eShop. Currently, there is no word if Square Enix will cancel these pre-orders or revoke the codes issued out to customers who received the full game code by mistake. 

As a reminder, we will not be sharing spoilers on our website or social media in regards to NEO: The World Ends With You until after October 27th, 2021, and our review of the game will be spoiler-free. 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, NEO: The World Ends With You and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
giphy.gif

U.N. Owen

Awards
I found out about this in the worst way possible. Thank you, Twitter, for being a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Me: Housesitting for a month just trying to get back home to play the demo on my PS4 😂

These trolls, man.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thankfully people have been pretty respectful of not posting spoilers, but there is a lot out there. Also somebody is updating the wikis so I would recommend avoiding them.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah I was one of those who did get an early release and I got decently far. Have been keeping quiet about it (aside from saying how good it is, which I already knew from the demo), and now I don't mind waiting for my physical copy to come in.

Y'all are gonna love it. I have been lol

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
From what I've been seeing the impressions of people who already played the game are really positive. Looks like Square knock it out of the park?!
Can only know for sure next week. 😅

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
From what I've been seeing the impressions of people who already played the game are really positive. Looks like Square knock it out of the park?!
Can only know for sure next week. 😅
Yeah, non-spoiler impressions have been nothing but positive. I’m really glad. It seems like they really managed to make something truly special 😭❤️

D

Deleted member 263385

spoiling stories especially to newcomers is really cringey af.

Back