• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have an interesting idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gothtaku666

Awards
So if you seen octopath traveler and the upcoming triangle strategy it's made me think about what if Kingdom Hearts at that and I know there's the upcoming Dragon Quest 2D 3D remake and from what I've seen of the Final Fantasy pixel remasters small elements that have been added and the mock-up for Final Fantasy 6 in that style was made what if someone at Square just wake up and made a 2d mode for all of the Kingdom Hearts games just for fun like a tour as a ticket portable and you can do what you do with a Dragon Quest 11 I just started playing that at there is is a 2d mode on the definitive edition which is what I picked up and I want to see a 2d 3D version of all the Kingdom Hearts games especially me Union Cross and dark Road and it could easily be a way of putting the Kingdom Hearts series on the switch without taking up too much power plus if we just look good as hell I mean the original version of chain of Memories for Gameboy Advance still looks great and think the combat a chain of Memories but a little bit more like the main Kingdom Hearts games 1 and 2 and no cards so think that but the that octopath and triangle strategy included I think it would be really cool it be a quick way swear I can make a buck or two as well and if there's anything I also don't think Disney would have too many objections to it either it could easily be really good especially if you think about it it would give us an idea of what would have happened if Kingdom Hearts was a thing back in squares 90s ERA with the Nintendo Entertainment System Super Nintendo end PS1 it'll just be really cool and it may help people who are jrpg purist who don't typically like Kingdom Hearts or don't like action RPGs get into the series I think it'd be a pretty cool idea not sure if it ever happened but if I were Square I would come up with that idea real quick or if I could sell the idea to square to use then I do it this way it happened and it just adds more Kingdom Hearts content out there

okhi12

Awards
There are several teams working in KH projects already, so it's not a bad idea as long as these games are made by another team and it doesn't interfere with the development of KH Phase 2 games, mainly the next ''big'' game.
I don't want to wait forever to know what's next.

Gothtaku666

Awards
There are several teams working in KH projects already, so it's not a bad idea as long as these games are made by another team and it doesn't interfere with the development of KH Phase 2 games, mainly the next ''big'' game.
I don't want to wait forever to know what's next.
Very true

Back