• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► So, Can it be played in any way?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dracul JOSHI

Awards
I haven't played the game since I needed to get the code for the keyblade in KH3 and figured now that sora came to smash that I would go back to it to experience the story from the beginning only to find it... well... unplayable.

So I know the game was playable on virtual devices via the evil E-word but I am not sure if that still works or where to get the "finished" APK right before the "offline updated"

If there is still any way to play this, whether on fan servers or virtual environments (a step up from emulating a single device, it's creating an emulated server and everything, usually used for lan parties ect.) I would really like to know. If not, I will just recreate my character and watch the cutscenes using the cutscene order from Reddit.

sephydark

Awards
No, the game was too reliant on server-side calculation and nobody has bothered to make a fan server or anything like that. Recreating your character and watching the cutscenes is the best you can do.

Dracul JOSHI

Awards
Ah, so much like Dark SPORE, though that community is so persistent that they are litteraly recoding the game from scraps to play it again. Figure it will take a while for that to happen to this game if there are any diehard fans for this game like for that game.

Thanks for the INFO!

Back