• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, that literally is, like, 1/100th of the full conversationšŸ˜‚. I'm letting people add onto this. It's an RP.
This is fantastic and so canon now.

Goofy: ā€œYou know what Soraā€¦ I always hated you, UH-HYUCK!ā€

LOL.

But also I can agree with other members who have posted in here that this forum also steered me towards my love for high fantasy, lotr, critical role, and playing dungeons and dragons.

Iā€™m always open to collaborating/joining RP if a new one ever got off the cutting room floor. Iā€™d love to do a Demon Slayer or My Hero Academia RP. Also loved doing Bleach ones in the past but Iā€™d have to finish the show lol. Final Fantasy and/or D&D would be a lot of fun too.

Either way itā€™s nice to see people still coming here to chat every now and then.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
I so want to get back in the RP grind. The one here I was in is in limbo somewhere.
And thatā€™s how it usually goes.

Wish there were still activity in the RP section here. Iā€™d love nothing more than to get into it again too <3

I wonā€™t hold my breath though lol.

Ɛari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Its been tough, surprisingly the only living thread here is my own project but you ain't gonna see anyone jump to post more than maybe once a month if you're lucky lol

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
did the old roleplay threads get purged somewhere along the way?

i had a habit of revisiting old stories for the memories and the wholesome cringe, but they seem to be lost now

edit//
hah, they're still around, all good. i usually use my watched threads to go back to them but they didn't show up for some reason

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not planning anything intensive on the series lore, persay. It's gonna be set specifically within the time frame over which Ocarina of Time plays out; mostly, a head-canon type of project.
Okay, that I can vibe with. I'm on here a little erratically right now due to the holiday but can be more consistent if you start something up.

Back