• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and riku have way more romantic chemistry then sora and kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Namora is out here saying that sora and kairi are like the endgame couple..... but sora and riku work so better. I know we all make fun of sora on his knees going "its you riku" but he has more time with riku. We never really get to see him with kairi for us to care about them as a couple..... you guys see this... right

Perkilator

Awards
Sora, Riku and Kairi are a three-way romance. End of story, good day to you sir, farewell to thee.

Takes off in my Neon-talking Super-Street Bat Luge

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Strong argument for anti-chemistry sora.

Exhibit A, bro walks out on both his day 1 ride or dies for a girl he never even met. Yes mom, he's TOTALLY marriage material.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Shounen amirite? Part of it is how unintentionally(most of the time) misogynistic shounen is. When female characters are nothing but tropes and secondary characters, they make the male character bonds look far more intimate and interesting. Both Riku and Sora were allowed to be characters first and have arcs and dynamics, while Kairi was a spunky goal/prize.

The fact that Nomura and co. was more interested in developing 2/3 of that “trio” doesn’t help either. He deliberately left her in the back burner for most of the saga. Her story was not ready? I say they lacked the vision and gall to even attempt.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Shounen amirite? Part of it is how unintentionally(most of the time) misogynistic shounen is.
I think a good chunk of the history is because publishers used to be very restrictive over how mangakas would implement female characters. At least back before the 2010s. Araki (mangaka of JoJo) made a female protagonist to combat the gender roles and that unfortunately led that part of JoJo to having poor sales.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
When Nomura decides to make the final KH game, he should just make soriku canon.

Instead he will make Sora and Riku secret god brothers reincarnated 100000x over like Sasuke and Naruto 🤣

Back