• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you wish to see in the Lost Master(s) Arc?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
I still maintain wanting Kairi and Aqua to get a side game detailing their training and Kairi’s personal growth after KH3…but to be honest, I’m not sure if even that would lessen the heated-ness of arguments about her.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
In terms of meta, I want Hayden back.

In plot, I want...I'm not really sure, but I guess I'd want something a little more adult, if that makes sense. The game's fans are already grown up so maybe a rougher-around-the-edges thing would be good.

Awards
Worlds
- Rushmore (the Wes Anderson Movie)
- Turning red
- Wreck it Ralph
- Ducktails
- Meet the Robinsons
- Inside Out
Charcters/trios
- Destany trio
- Seasalt trio
- Wayfinder tiro
- the sombody forms of orgnaztion 13 members
- goofy, donald, mickey, and minnie
- Final fantisy characters
Summons
- Mei-lins panda
- Venolopie Von Sweets
- Mike wezoski
- Duge the dog

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Worlds

(of stuff that hasn't got a turn yet)
Raya
TP&TF
Encanto
The Sword in the Stone

(of potential returning worlds)
Arendelle
Atlantica
Halloween Town
Agrabah
Land of Dragons

(of PIXAR stuff)
Luca
Turning Red
The Incredibles

(of Marvel)
Guardians of the Galaxy
Is Deadpool Marvel? I think Disney can only use Spider-Man to some degree, too, I'm not sure. In general, I think I'd like to see individual characters rather than full worlds for these, I think.

Characters
More of Riku, Elrena, and Isa. Hopefully D&G find their way to Sora not too long into the game, too, the SDG scenes give the series a lot of life. Maybe Aqua, but I wouldn't be upset if ATV in general was pushed into the background post-3. I'd always be interested in seeing more of the Hollow Bastion FF characters again. And TRON.

Other
I hope the gameplay is mostly the same as 3--I liked leveling the Keyblade and the Keyblade transformations, the shotlocks. And there's the usual (Command Board, Trinities, Mushrooms, etc.), or something different that's similar the way you had Hidden Mickey's and Flan in 3. I like the search-and-find, platforming, and collecting stuff. I wish we could have a shield spell again even if it's some other element rather than Aero.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Faster, heavier combat that puts a clearer line of delineation between ground and air combos. I mostly enjoyed the final product of KH3, but what was saddening to me was this homogenized approach to base Sora's ground and air combos. Quick Slash, Flash Step, Radial Blaster, and all equippable finishers function exactly the same on the ground and in the air, meaning there are very few reasons to choose one or the other.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
  • Top Down Map accessible via the touchpad
  • Boss Rush Mode
  • A Development Arc for Kairi similar to Reverse/Rebirth as found in CoM/Re:CoM
  • Emphasis on build crafting for multiple playstyles
  • Remove Attractions, Please don't bring these back.
  • Clean up the UI, multiple things to tab through that require a single button press is...A LOT of decision making when theres multiple things on the screen at once. Very noticeable when playing on Proud and Critical Game modes.
  • Revive side objectives that were introduced in KH2 (the whole tifa, cloud, and Sephiroth side mission progression)

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Worlds:

• Marvel World created specifically for Kingdom Hearts w/ Nomura designs
  • Lion King 2
  • Lilo & Stitch
  • Aladdin 3
  • Ducktales World
  • Maybe they can adapt the Christopher Robin movie in Quadratum, Pooh & Friends somehow appear in Quadratum
  • Mirage Arena would be interesting with the fast loading times, you could pretty much have any of the fights take place in any location of the game

Story:

With fast loading times, SDG don't need the Gummiship anymore and can instantly teleport to a world. But in order to unlock a new world you have to fight a wave of heartless or sometimes a bossfight.

At one point in the Story after defeating a wave of heartless or a boss, Sora gets encountered by one of the Fortellers that you have to face. I feel like this would be in the middle point of the game's story.

Speaking of middle point, I would hope the game has a middle point similar to Hollow Bastion's 2nd visit. Middle point would probably take place in Quadratum.

Secret Bosses:

I hope the game launches with a challenge Secret Boss on par with Yozora or any of the Data Fights from Remind.

I feel like they need to make the secret boss Master of Masters or Ava. MoM has to be extremely powerful and because he's the Master of the Fortellers - he probably knows every single one of their moves.

Ava on the other hand, we have no idea where she is. Perhaps she is lurking around somewhere to fight against the Fortellers? Ava could be testing Sora to make sure he's strong enough to face the Fortellers & MoM for KH5

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'm going to go for a wild one here: no MoM fight, ever. Not in story, not as some DLC bonus boss, we never even see him whip out a keyblade in a cutscene. Complete utter enigma.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
So I just beat KH2FM again on Critical mode, I guess I hope Critical mode is in the game day one lol.

Another thing I'm actually kinda enjoying now is Second Visits, I used to hate them but...Second Visits for KH4?

Most of the second visits are optional in KH2 but I think it would add more plot relevancy in the worlds. First visit would be the plot of whatever movie they're following, the Second visit would involve the Fortellers more and maybe even have a fight against one of the Fortellers like Xaldin in KH2.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So I just beat KH2FM again on Critical mode, I guess I hope Critical mode is in the game day one lol.

Another thing I'm actually kinda enjoying now is Second Visits, I used to hate them but...Second Visits for KH4?

Most of the second visits are optional in KH2 but I think it would add more plot relevancy in the worlds. First visit would be the plot of whatever movie they're following, the Second visit would involve the Fortellers more and maybe even have a fight against one of the Fortellers like Xaldin in KH2.
Instead of 2nd visits, have more to do in worlds after the main story. Like of loads of side quests that NPCs hand out.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Instead of 2nd visits, have more to do in worlds after the main story. Like of loads of side quests that NPCs hand out.
I'm fine with either.

I found it odd they didn't have anything else besides the Golden Hercules Figure sidequest

KairiTheMang0

Awards
1. I’d like a bbs style game with multiple different characters and stories to play, I don’t really care which characters it’s with.
2. More characterization for the foretellers, all of them other the Ava don’t have too much to them other then “the smart one” “the big and tough one” “The leader” and I would hope we would just get to see more of them in general.
3. More time with the Radiant Garden characters! Specifically the Ienzo Even and ATW, I think they’re pretty cool

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
DEFINITELY need Critical Mode available to select ON RELEASE. None of this 'beat the game once to unlock it' bullshit, I want to run into some fights that take an extra attempt or two. I want the Master of Masters to give me HANDS so bad that I have to turn the game off and try again the next day. That's the kind of thing that really makes memories for me, and I miss it so bad </3

Back