• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Oracle Spockanort
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I just felt like you guys were making fun of me and the whole group there being against me, but I'm over it.
    Maybe something in your sig telling them to tell you news on both KH and FF first?

There is a rule from RPGamer that could be implemented too; they say, "Okay, you can post about news if you're all asplodey, but make sure you send it to the news team, we don't want it on the board and the news team don't know about it; also if we post up a story and you asploded, your topic may be merged into the news topic or locked"

I find that pretty fair.
    *sneak, sneaks up behind you* *POUNCETACKLECUDDLE!*

Saw the whine about people exploding and not telling you news, thought you could use a hug. (I think people just get too excited)
    Alright then, good! Haha hey, Spock. I've been okay. Juggling a bit of real life stuff right now (who isn't though, amirite?), been fixing up a house today. How about yourself, what's been going on with you?
    You're like that kid in class who I know because we've sat next to each other forever, and you're a generally nice person so if someone asked I'd probably be like "yeah, we're friends," but now that I sit here and think about it, I don't know that we've ever directly had a conversation.
    *sees you complaining about ow again on Twitter* *Cure 6's you this time*

I hope it quits hurting..
    Hanging in there and working on that fic tho sis is playing That Song again. *turns up FF Radio*
    Thanks! Now I get to do all those mod things that you do. And soon I shall know all your mod secrets too! >:D
    You should, because I just stare at him vapidly while he talks to me about the series. *has 1,000 games in backlog* But he indulges me whenever I talk about KH / try to offer tips on KHUX (he could care less), so it evens out. Haha.
    *shows bf KHIII Play Arts thread* BF: "Who is the person with the [insert 'Tales' character name I can't remember]?" Me: "Oh that's Master Spockanort. We play with her on KHUX." BF: "Oh, I like her." ;p
    Thanks again for the help. But anyways, how's it going? What have you been up to lately in life and the forums?
    Thanks! So, I'm having problems displaying images directly onto a thread. Do you have any idea how I could do that?
    Thanks for accepting my friend request! I really want to be friends with a lot of people here while also getting help around here. Given the fact that you are a mod, you seem really helpful and I hope (and I'm sure) that you are a kind and thoughtful person.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back