• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Oracle Spockanort
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm trying to give you photos as proof of my fulfilled conditions for those awards. But when I post they come up blank.
    Hey Spock, would you find it too terribly annoying if I put in a bunch of requests for awards? Just some I think would be nice to have; just some simple ones like: KH 1.5, KH 2.5, Bravely Default, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy VII PC, Kingdom Hearts DDD. There are two awards I'm striving to receive like Keyblade Master (I know pretty much everything about KH), and Jimminy's Journal (Where I earned 99% in KH2). I'm only asking because I've come to you before about this and it usually turns out pretty well.
    That's it? Huh, I thought I'd need to make some very specific claims to get it.
    Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, it's so GOOD! I'm so on the train for this, Ethy! <3 IT'S SO GOOD AND HIS MOM IS SO NICE AND THAT ENDING! <3 I NEED MORE NOW! XD I love how he goes viral after that video of him ice skating exactly like Victor. lol. That was hilarious!
    I'm watching it right now. xD I feel so bad for Yuri, but I'm loving it too much to feel that bad for him. The animation and characters are so lovable. <3 I really like his mom. lol.
    I'll definitely have to check it out as soon as possible, cause it sounds really good, and I totally believe you about the animation being gorgeous based on your lovely avatar! <3 Thank you for letting me know where your avatar is from! C: Can't wait to see what episode one is like!
    Your avatar! <3 What anime is it from? xD (Assuming it's an anime or manga.) Looks so cool! <3
    Your welcome! I wish you luck on your adventure through this new ice skating world. xD

That sounds good with me. Although it wouldn't be a problem with giving more passes. You're only the second person that I've ever been able to give a pass to. Practically a year's worth of passes have just expired on me up to this point. I'll keep a pass on hold for potential future binge-watching though!
    Sooooo... I've only got two more Crunchyroll passes left to give out. I could help keep feeding your new love for Yuri!!! On Ice for two more weeks, or I could save a pass for you to binge-watch the whole thing at the end of the season if you'd like? xD
    Sup. I enjoy all the news staff/mods post and I understand the want behind staff/mods posting the news, but it sort of discourages the news hound award. Perhaps the award could be reworked? I didn't want to bring this to the ask-a-mod thread so what do ya think?
    Just want to say that I am not trying to pick fights. I know that I should probably calm down before posting, but I just don't do that, so my posts end up seeming harsh or stuff.

Sry if it annoys anyone
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back