• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
OmniChaos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hope you've been well, yo. this TWEWY news got me thinking about old times in the rp forums
    I'm drafting you to my roleplay Trust is [NOT] Resolute.

Well, it's up to you really. I know you're not as active as you used to be on here, but I did see your post in RP Tavern, and I wanna throw my hat in, as well as purgatory and Deimos (we're becoming sort of a clique in the current state of the site)

Feel free to decline, I just figured I'd ask. But dually am interested in helping you with a project :p
    Same here. I got a few ideas, but I'm still working on a graphic novel first. I figured that if I color 2 pages a day, I could see a release by late November. That requires that I don't dick around though. Kinda like I'm doing now.

I'm actually wanting to build a team.
    Pretty much the same. Saw that KH is making a comeback and decided to check the forums. Still doing art?
    Hey Omni, I can't remember if I told you this already or not, but I wish you a early Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

And it's still kind of fascinating to think your weather changes just as much as California does. However, I don't live in California. xD (I just know cause my family went on vacation there this year.) Otherwise, I hope you're doing well, and yup, I'm still down for joining a rp of yours, of course.
    I think you've broken the record for 2nd-longest consecutive years as an active moderator. You got edged out by Reina who's been modding since she was like 8 years old xD.
    Hidden said he hasn't logged on in a while, but will pop in more frequently and if we have it up and running he'll see about posting.
    Regarding Jericho, I have contacted everybody that had actually made a post within the RP that has been active on the forum in 2016 to gauge interest. Two of those member have been active in the past month, and then I know one personally. I'll let you know if anyone gets back to me.
    It's quite alright man, take care of what you need to. I will try to put more into the section when I find some more time to catch up on some the existing/continuous RPs.
    Hey Omni
    For a moment I thought I had a question about the RP section, but I can't really remember what I wanted to ask. I will say, that I've been away from the site for about two years as of november 2013, and looking at the Roleplay section now, it's moving slower than crawl speed. Is CoTW/CoTM still going on? I actually would like to participate if it's still happening/going on.
    Thank you! =]

It sounds a little chaotic, but I hope things pan out and return to normal, or for the better for you soon, Omni. I don't think I've ever asked you this, but do you live somewhere warm or no? If all of that was going on atop of snow and the bitter cold, it'd stress me out a lot. xD I live in Michigan, so I have to deal with snow a lot except for this year, thankfully, since it's been oddly warm out. And take your time! The forum and everything else will be here, when you return.

I've been doing okay, thanks for asking! =] I don't have a whole lot going on right now, since I braved the stores the other day to get necessities and prepare for the holiday with family. (I'm not sure I used that word right. Hopefully I did.) Therefore, I'm pretty laid back and just doing small forum related stuff. Oh and I'm avoiding getting sick, because my youngest sister happens to have a cold right now. >3>
    Hey Omni, how's it going? :D

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years in advance! Since I might not be around on the forum during the holidays.
    Yay I got my computer back!! :D I'm working on getting things moving forward again for Arcana and I got this discussion thread up first. (I'm going to be including everyone in the planning of the revamped RP, so there's going to be a couple of these threads)
    Okies, that's fine! I will look over everything and try to get some thing together for Arcana so I can get it up by the beginning of next week. And yeah, I definitely want to get that up soon!! Do you want to get that up by the end of the year or early next year?
    Hey Omni, my computer decided to stop working (WHYYYYYYY //cri), so that's why I've disappeared lol. I'm gonna try to reply to your PM and see what I can do to get up a discussion thread for Arcana but it might take me a little bit ;0; I'm sorries!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back