• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
VoidGear.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• okok I was searching for a typical related gif and found this????

THIS IS SO DISTURBING, WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I WASNT FOLLOWING GERMAN TV
    [IMG]
    HEY LIL MOMMA LEMME WHISPER IN YO EAR
    That's the stuff that kills TV

what were we talking about *washes eyes with holy water*

ok so
    ya remember all those bad times you, me and Muke had? that stupid conflict that made you two turn sides? as we unfriended each other and couldn't tolerate each other apparently when appearing in the same thread? those were the times right
    I wanted to fix the past wrongs, and I gotta admit, I was hoping that through a nice art trade and some good funny conversations we'll finally get over that episode
    if you asked me, it worked, I hope it worked for you too xD
    You'll remember it forever now. Nagisa's Christmas Carols will replaces all that shitty Mariah Carey in your head! No more old Schlager either! You think you are scarred, but no, the truth is - you are cured
    now

"WHY GIFT STUFF TO OTHERS WHEN WE DESERVE IT MOST >:)" - I LIKE YOU

that red looks so attractive, for us chicks who are SLUTS for black & red for SOME reason idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

and I love reading such reactions, can't..... wait... to share mine ; ____________;
    Hey, if you reaaally want to get that song out of your head, please listen and re-listen to this beautiful video, it will forever change your mind-background-music around the xmas season!! change is GUARANTEED

Well, I got the Deluxe Edition pre-ordered (it was my dream to pre-order it), and then I bought my PS4, which is a FFXV Limited Edition PS4 by the way, since it all together was way cheaper than a normal PS4 without a game???? what a deal! and it INCLUDED the Deluxe Edition, so now I have a Deluxe Edition copy, unopened and for sale lol and then I got Ep. Prompto and that's it for now
    I don't know if this all counts as "spending money on FFXV", but believe me, I so don't care, I know that gaming as a hobby is pretty expensive anyway so why cry about it? it's not like I spend my monthly "food" money for games, I buy a game or two per year, so no one should trigger me with stingy bullsh*t >>>>>>>:'OOOOOOOOO

let me tell you the PS4 looks absolutely beautifuland elegant, it was my valentine present... from me to myself!!! :'DDDDDDDDD tears were shed CUZ OH MY HEART IS GAMEZZ AW YISS

can't wait to hear your request and also share my impression
    I am pretty sure I'll start with woooooooooooooaaah
    I saved that meme to my laptop, thank you for your generous offering and please, share it with the FFXV thread and/or Ardyn fanclub anytime you want or WHEN THE TIME IS JUUUST RIGHT
    we need this!! we NEED THIS

I know you didn't feel much for FFXV at first, so this reaction from you is a spectacular thing, y'know, I was thinking about whether or not to buy Ep Ignosee before, but now that I got to hear all these things, there's NO WAY I'll let 2017 slip away WITHOUT playing it ; ^ ;
    I am so glad PS Store and PS services in general work for my country...

Oh man, I DO want that bad ending soo much now ahhhhhh
    one more week, Lav.. ONE MORE WEEK, ENDURE..... ; w ;
    owmaigawd my heart'sRACING fOR thIS SHITTTTTT
    if I was so satisfied with Episode Prompto, then Episode Ignis so far sounds like it's gonna be out-of-this-world awesome
    yooo Voidoo
    I am going home prrroooooobably on the next Friday so on Saturday GUESS HOW WILL I SPEND MY MONEY HURRHURR
    y'know all my consoles and the tv are at home (countryside) while here in the city I live in rent and didn't have a TV since 9th grade xD

there I was thinking SE made a shipping official, but I am glad they didn't add this kind of stuff to cheaply spice up things between chocobros, at least from what you guys told me ; w ; but I heard ya talking about multiple endings and I can already imagine a "what if" scenario in which Ardyn wins early and wins for good, idk please stop my mind if that isn't the case
    i'm BOILING THIS WEEK TILL I GET TO PLAY THAT SHIT
    No problem, pal, you know I also got caught in other things this weekend and made a delay as well T ^ T
    hope you can flush the troublesome shit away from your mind
    and woo hoo!! Yes Voido!! Go Voido!! You got the (girly)BALLS to do it >>>>>>>>>>:'D
    It has begun
    messaging Fudge as well ♥ you two can post where you want, I would like to gather/link them in this reply too ; w ;
    I'm H Y P E D xD
    I have a wonderful Sans fanart as my wallpaper and a picture of Tony Stark to my left so I can assure you nothing can possibly damage my eyes faster than these two pics can heal 'em xD
    oh I can't wait to see it lol
    something's coming, dear Voido, in a few hours I'll get to postin' it! mwahahahaha >:'D
    but you know, you yourself didn't mention what YOU want US to draw, since it's a triangle triple trinity trade (lol)
    lol you are all safe with us believe me, expectations are not -that- type of expectations, what you'll provide will fill our souls with *deep Xemnas voice* bliss
    it WILL be amazing <3
    Waaa, well... I sent a message to Fudge as well and she'll reply , till then I don't know if//when she's gonna post, but in any case, it'll be around the same days, so I don't think it's that big of a problem :'] we're good, so don't be shy, Voidooooooo!!!
    Voido ; n ; I'll be going on a two days trip starting tomorrow so me posting my part of the trade will be delayed to probably the night between December 3rd and 4th. I apologize, you and Fudge can post your things whenever you want, I won't be mad if you won't wait for me, I'm uncomfortable as it is right now unfortunately *cries anime tears*
    That's fine, buddy, you did so many things ; w ;
    Right now I am struggling to find motivation to complete all objectives in KH0.2 ....seriously, Phantom Aqua in the Zodiac rush is just absurd, it killed my interest in 100%-ing this game
    Darn, and for at least two objectives, I need to play the game again on Critical (am playing Proud now anyway), and for a trophy I'm missing I'll need to replay on Beginner (or was it Easy?)
    I only have 4 free days in which I am at home where my tv and consoles are at, and I am really discouraged by the lack of time to replay the game twice
    *sigh
    OMG VOIDO THAT'S ME IN YOUR AVATAR XD
    Could you mention somewhere that it's Fairy!DGH
    I wanna be known as the prettiest tsundere fairy on the forums
    Wait what am I sayin
    I wanted!!
    To!!
    Tell!!
    Our art trade date is approaching mwahahaha
    Wow I have this amazing ability to disappear for a few months... heh.
    That's awesome though! Does catcake have a tumblr or somewhere she uploads her art?
    AND YES. I agree!
    loool your expression is like a summary of weekly dankest memes xD
    I'll keep it in mind (lmao) as reasonable *pff* drawing reference, even if it's,um, smol, questionable and ambiguous
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back