• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Dreaded_Desire62
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• No but I think people expect too much from them, the point Pete and Maleficent are a Team Rocket meme and I have to deal with comparing DBZ to KH, I am lucky to not flip
    I've never seen the cartoon you linked me to haha, it's pretty entertaining although I feel bad for the little robot.
    I'll have to check that out. Sounds like they made some major changes from the first drafts. Especially couldn't see Gaston being a pretty boy instead of the manliest of men lol.
    Hmm, interesting. Are you looking to raise one a few weeks old or to get an older cat that's mostly independent?
    The color work is looking pretty good there. Things definitely look more defined, although the size of the picture certainly helps haha.
    Thanks for the share! I really enjoyed the side by side comparisons. I always think it's neat to see how Disney used real choreography to make their animations feel natural. Also the sketches were very true to the release with a few exceptions for some monsters.
    Hmm, never heard of it. I knew that there was deleted songs from the Lion King, but I never heard about a deleted character or anything. Cool!
    Hmm, that's interesting. Greek heroes were actually more open about their sexuality than most people are nowadays, especially the Romans.

Well, that's for good. Is Mheetu named after anything?
    That's a pretty creative form!

Don't change your pet's food too often, they often throw up if you suddenly change their food on them. I'm not sure how severe this is in cats, but in dogs this is very bad. Always make sure your vet gives you permission to change their food before you do it.
    Cool, I'll check it out! Thank you!

What's up, by the way? What's been going on in your life lately?
    Yes, very excited. Hopefully not too much spoilers. I know people want all the stuff in trailers but apparently BBS and DDD's wasn't enough.
    You can download KHUX from Google Play/the App Store. :D Hm, I don't know, I wouldn't really say so. It looks like the game will be here for a long time. There are around 700 Quests though. But better late than never. :D
    Aw man, I love purple haha. I encourage you to keep at it! I don't know how to accomplish either lighting or shading so it's a visual feat to me either way haha.
    Don't listen to them. Don't let anyone tell you what you should or shouldn't do.

I'm doing fine, thanks. How about you?
    That's what I was thinking, in a static image it's a bit harder to tell, but I think it still gets the point across.
    I started watching Revolutionary Girl Utena a loooong time ago, but I never got around to finishing it haha.
    I'm not especially knowledgeable on questions of art, but it looks pretty close to the screen cap to me. In both cases the stairs might be clearer if there was some way to depict or show the character moving down them, but I imagine that's why it was composed for animation, as the movement of the character would convey that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back