• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chuuya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• *fangirling plus internally screaming* asdfghjklkjhgfdsaqwryioojnvcsfsgjkbvfhv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your Axel avie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haha! Yeah! I just go on Pinterest, but they're all kinda the same so I got bored! I need more search options!!!!!
    BOOOOOOOOOO I WANT A BEAGLE LIKE THAT

Jk penny's sweet haha. She's just finicky and all.

Btw, how was your marching season?
    Riku is definitely my favorite character of the series, and I'm also really happy with his new look. As much as I like Soda Donald and Goofy, and don't get me wrong, they're great, I've always liked the interesting friendship between Riku and the King more. I sure hope Riku has a playable segment in KH3.

But yeah, that's awesome that the site is repping them on the front page! Giving the duo a little bit of love
    So, as number one Riku fangirl, you happy with his new KH3 appearance? Haha
    Yeah, he's a dachshund! My other dachshund, Princess, just had back surgery actually, so she's not been doing so great :( she's only four years old, I hope she's alright.

My Beagle is just prissy, she never wants to give anyone hugs or kisses! Ugh it's infuriating just let me loveeee youuuuuuu
    Hey Howler! I'm doing alright. Guess I've been a bit busy, but I'm fine. How are you?

Sorry about Ux. I hope you get to play soon as well. I think I remember seeing somewhere that you got 2.8 recently though. I imagine you've been enjoying that lately?
    Ohhh!! I am so glad for you! I myself got it for PS4 during Christmas vacation and I loved playing it on a huge screen and with the possibility to turn up the music volume to fill the entire room with its beautiful soundtrack xD
    Do tell me how ya progress and how you find it <3
    Enjoy your playthroughs ~☆ *hugs*
    It's okay howler, I've been busy as well, my bio lecture teacher's planning on giving us our exam shortly after our spring break next week. So that's going to be a struggle! And I've heard of trimesters, never had to experience one in high school though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back