• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Max
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yep! Actually a lot of assignments have passed, right now I'm getting ready for exams in a few weeks. It's alright, I've been busy lately anyways. :)
    Yes, the rant.
    So at first I never knew a character I would genuinely like. It switched between characters for 7 years. I could never pinpoint a specific character. I really liked Axel, but then the love kinda shifted. Then I saw him, and I decided Riku would be my fit. So when I joined Kingdom Hearts Insider for the first time and came here to the forums, I was already a fangirl of Riku. I would occasionally have an avatar of Riku but there was never a Riku avatar to satisfy me because there was always a better one I'd find (and then I became a fangirl of many other things than just Riku so my avatars would become things that weren't involving Riku). But over the course of being here for 2 years, my hype over the character had majorly increased over time. When I first started me and other members would begin joking over my obsession over the character, after awhile I became more obsessed. I would then buy merchandise related to Riku (Way to Dawn keychain that became a necklace I would wear everywhere I go), I would make things (created his Soul Eater with cardboard and paint a year ago). And pretty much the mention of Riku makes me go berserk. And when I saw his KH3 full outfit revealed, I had a heart attack. I was so crazily happy it was like when DarkGrey Heroine saw the Vanitas reveal in the trailer for the first time. I may still be upset about Way to Dawn being broken, but I know it is not fully being abandoned. It's going to be there stuck on the ground and going to be waiting. Even though Riku's new keyblade now looks like a car key, I still appreciate his character. Then a year ago I needed to bring back a fanclub that was closed before.
    The Riku Fanclub.
    Finally, I created a place that I could spam nothing but Riku everywhere, and people joined in on the hype. This became my dream, and I'm so proud with how far it has gotten (even though I was the one who posted the most there lol), but people still visit and post and I'm so happy. <3
    And I disallow the talk of Riku x anyone, that is not allowed at my fanclub unless someone wants to make a ship fanclub but that'll be elsewhere.
    And getting to the basis why I appreciate his character.
    The voice actor David Gallagher even quoted in an interview "Riku is a sexy guy" immediately in the beginning of the video:
    https://youtu.be/mNlipbftTOs
    He pretty much has the look and the voice that melts my heart. <3
    But it's not just that.
    Riku is a character that I relate to, he has done things in the past he regrets because he didn't know better (Kingdom Hearts 1), like me. He's a character that over time saw things in a new perspective and became a lovable character that makes you regret the time you ever hated him before. Riku in the beginning did not know what he was doing was wrong and it sent him down a dark path. Sometimes in life I lost my way too, but eventually like Riku, I found the right path and followed it. Riku is such a developed character to where he can be so relatable. Riku has shown greater strength in mind and heart gradually over the series and it makes you really appreciate his character overall. I wish I could meet David Gallagher to thank him for always expressing Riku through voice the right way. I will always thank Nomura for developing Riku's character because he deserves it. Riku has always intended to do something good for the benefit of another, mostly his friends. Like what he says, "Protect what matters most". When Riku became a keyblade master, I was never so proud. I'm so glad this had happened and I have hopes for his character for KH3 to have a great impact in the story, hopefully an impact to Aqua. I could not ever think of a better character than my man Riku, as he will be my forever favorite. <3
    Phew, there's my rant that I spent an hour on! I hope you enjoyed. :)
    Thanks! Well yeah I guess I have been okay overall. Also that's great! I have also finished college like two years ago if I am right, my memory may be failing me haha. I see! Really thank you for messaging me! Truly surprised me there! I mostly lurk haha but glad I decided to log in.

And oh! I think I heard of the RP but I actually never really RPed (other than take riku if you can and khnes) and sure no problem! It would be great to have you on the fb group! Add me on fb so i can add you to the group! I will PM you my e-mail
    by the way-- I just remembered, there is an fb group with some of the members from the forum, not sure if you remember neloangelo or xugoh? so at times we are kinda there, like, on some occassions haha but yeah we are there from time to time =)
    Haha hello hello~ yup I ended up dropping by, I have some old threads bookmarked on my browser but I needed to search for a really old one just to remember old times and such and ended up logging in. It really has been some time. I have been alright, life has had its up and downs but I have been okay! What about you? :) was truly surprised when seeing notifications haha. I was "wait who me" for a while there since well it has been so many years haha.
    Hey hi! It has been a long while! I was so surprised when I logged in for some seconds yesterday to see a message from you! Wow, it really has been years!
    Yes, I'm super happy about that. :D
    And I really wish he will be playable in KH3. I will be very upset if he isn't.
    And... :DDDDDD
    YOU LIKE RIKU TOO?!
    :DDD
    If I didn't have such a huge school assignment right now I would be ranting.
    Oh yeah I am, when I first saw it I cried. Literally.
    And I'm so happy with how far the fanclub has gotten too. Makes this number one Riku fangirl so proud. :'D
    I would spend literally most my time at the fanclub too, it's my first and last pitstop every day. If you would ever ask me how I love Riku, I would start a big discussion about it. I'm so happy his new KH3 look was put into the website:
    Cool! Who's your favorite Bakuman character? Mine is Shinta xD I just love him and his stupid stories, especially the love story he wrote. I laughed so hard :D
    I loved "the fault in our stars". I really want to read another of his books but wasn't able to yet due to a lack of time. Can you recommend one?
    Hey Max its been awhile are you capable of changing peoples names? Or am I misremember if your a admin or not XD
    Hey there, Max! I'm sorry I haven't messaged you on FB yet. I'm almost finished (I've already done 2 versions of the cover), but the exams and tests have been kind of stressing me out lately. Just wanted to tell you so you don't think I stopped or didn't want to do it anymore. ^^
    Danganronpa V3 has been so good omg but why must my precious students kill each other omg no
    Hey, I wanted to say I got your post on FB. I just haven't been able to reply to it.
    Just wanting to let you know I saw it. And you're welcome. :)
    A school nearby me got to go to Disney World for a band performance there, lucky them. My school is too cheap and never could afford it, their money mostly goes to athletics and cheerleading. Band can only get money buy selling Poinsettias every Christmas. That's cool you went to Disney World, I've always wanted to as a kid. I would have gone to Disney World awhile ago but an issue came up. Still not giving up on ever going there though. I'm too old for those classes haha. I've seen a Dojo downtown for family, hopefully I would be the right age. Ik I wouldn't be able to do it this summer cause I only have 2 weeks till school, and I'm already stressed getting supplies and shoes as well as my first marching band performance at a football game. Might have to be next summer when my brother is graduated and working. He wants to save his money from work to get a PS4, possibly a Wii U so I can get Breath of the Wild. First game I'm getting for the PS4: KH3 without a doubt.
    I have some of Link pics you may like. If you have a Facebook I could send them to you.
    I've been trying to relax lately, last 2 weeks was a hassle with marching band practice for 7 hours everyday.
    I was amazed at the fine arts festival I went to for band made it on YouTube even showing me at some shots. But I'm very "camera shy" though. ^-^
    Tomorrow I have 2 hours of practice for marching band to freshen up my memory of drill and music, also practice next week on Tuesday.
    Also, your About Me says you are a Martial Arts Instructor. Is that true?
    My father wants me and my brother in Martials Arts for self defense, also you seem to live close to me by state.
    Max, I gotta say that's an awesome avatar you've got!
    But other than that, how are you? Never really get to talk to you much so I'd thought I would stop by and chat. :)
    Hey, Max!

How are you doing lately? :3 I just wanted to check on you and see what you're up to, really.
    Just wanted you to know that I have begun to re-read all of the posts in Sword Art Online: Recurrence/Rebirth to keep remembering it and watching all episodes of Sword Art Online. :D

I don't care what people think of it, I love it for the story and the characters. Even the moments is worth it! In a way, roleplaying is something like that; the moments between us here online and in the rp are just cool. :3

So, if you're interested in joining up a roleplay that combines both KH and SAO, I'll gladly be happy to see you here! :D Of course, it'd be rude for me to say that without you seeing it. I think it's in Roleplaying section and the thread is there, I think.
    Got it.

You know, it just occurred to me that the photograph of the entire Phantom Thieves reminds me of the entire films of Ocean 11, 12, and 13, but I rather think of it as Now You See Me since it gives off the entire heists vibe. Plus I can't get the lyrics from the soundtrack like 'Life Will Change', despite the fact that I am actually deaf. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back