• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hazen Gregory
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• If anyone's read my signature, I regret to inform to all that knew or wrote with him,

tavishmithos/Shattered Redemption/Superbia/Ubiquity/Ozma/Surreal Recusant/Hazen Gregory

Has passed. Late night, September 17th. Family, hometown and across the states (myself included) attended his service held on October 4th. Tavish's immediate family members did say to his friends, IRL and/or online, that the amount of love their son received was tremendous and that everyone he ever spoke of IRL or online is a cherished memory. Thank you, thank everyone that contributed to Tav's life online and IRL.

Rest in peace Tav, for a decade and a half that we've known each other you never folded. Be easy.
    System Shock
    System Shock
    I'm kinda broken reading this... Tav was always a great person to me and was a big part of my time in the RP section. I was really hoping to reconnect with him after it had been so long too...

Nonetheless, thank you for posting this Dari and letting us know. Wishing you, his family, and anyone else that was close with him the best right now <3
    • Love
    Reactions: Ðari
    Oracle Spockanort
    Oracle Spockanort
    Oh my god Superbia 😭
    • Love
    Reactions: Ðari
    KingdomKey
    KingdomKey
    Damn. I didn't know him well, but I loved his avatars and signatures whenever I saw him post. I remember him as Tav and Superbia the most. I can't recall if I ever role-played with him. But I'm sorry to hear of his passing.

Rest in peace, Tav/Superbia.
    Negro if you don't post I swear to god. You left them on a cliff-hanger getting abducted by Krampus maaaaaaaane.
    Honestly. Theres some decent RP'ers on here. I was hoping that deimos dude would've stepped up, but he disappointed me by asking to judge. Whatevs.

Just a challenge to see if anyone remembers how to fight without powers and abilities or weapons that have passive powers or abilities.
    Dude. How the hell am I not a legendary member yet? I been on this site for like 13 years and I never broke 10k post.

Smh.

Part of me wants to rejoin Apocalypse, but at the same time I would rather focus on that 5 vs Me thread I posted lol.
    I'm probably going to do my character from Hidden's RP that got dropped from the plot.
    I was reading one of my old templates from 2011 and I don't understand a damn thing I wrote. I think it was an ability called dissassociation, which...literally did nothing, and the way it was explained made no fuckin' sense at all lmfao.
    I'm joining. And Renn being intimidated sounds like fun, double reason for joining.
    Hey, I've got a quick question for you. Would it be okay if I make a passing comment about Raine having attacked Sync, he deals with it and then he lets them leave the fight? Only reason I'm asking is 1) So I don't accidentally mess up, and 2) So the other rps know exactly when Sync's part happens. If you'd rather not, I can hold off on that. It's just I'm thinking Dexter and Jeane could probably use some reinforcements soon based on SH's last post.
    I'm seeing one of two things going on in Fragments at the moment. 1. Taavy is EXTREAMLY prejudiced against Blaster, and it's going to take the majority of the RP to change that, if it's even possible. Or 2. We've got entirely different plans for my character. I tend to think it's the first one. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back