• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ðari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Sorry, I understand I got a bit carried away, I've never witnessed something weird like what happened a few months ago and I didn't want to read about someone's personal life when I don't even care to discuss my own you know? You should be in control about any and all information about yourself at all times, at least online ;)
    "Everything is becoming more ruthless and in the end only the most ruthless will remain. And they will hunt the territories of the night and extinguish the first glint of competition before it even has time to understand why it faces or why it has transgressed." - Toland; The Shattered

To anyone reading my profile and is concerned about my words towards shinra in law. Look. I'm one of the oldest members on this site that still visits. I have seen literally every form of troll, harassment, rolled with the best on this site that performed these actions so this does not surprise me. Do not think for one second I don't have foundation to incriminate this gentleman as either or listed.

His or Her first two movements upon joining are not coincidence.

#1 - You post in the same area that controversy happened + Address the person by name but "your new"? Report me for this, but what new person directly addresses a member they clearly don't know. Regardless of whether you have outright done a ban-able offense, the best I can do is put as many eyes on you in the event something happens to dissuade you from doing anything jeopardizing. Sorry not sorry.

#2 - You proceed to directly address the persons we're assuming you're targeting. And you do exactly this. At that point it isn't coincidence and it prompted me to step in and question you, albeit as aggressively as intended to provoke someone from staff to be contacted as per my expectation. If they want to ban me, I give them free reign to do that, right or wrong what your doing to get under a person from the roleplay community that I write with rubs many of us in the same community the wrong way as you've seen with multiple people stepping in to message this person (in law) directly.

#3 - This person is not owed an explanation, be it from all affected parties, myself, or even staff. It's very easy to act like you don't know anything, but perpetuating the narrative that you aren't here to harass a person when you've already shot yourself in the foot by making yourself look suspicious, is literally putting the nail in your cottenelle soft coffin boy.

If an administrator or moderator for that matter feels the need to contact me directly, you know where my inbox is, I'm not chuman but I want all of you to be fully aware I don't tolerate this kind of thing. It happened to way too many people on this site, and if any of you remembers "PUMPKIN" knows exactly what I'm talking about.
    I think I’m going to bring this up to the mods. You are way out of line and don’t even know me. Please don’t message me I’m blocking you and report you to mods. Please dont message me again.
    Not really sure what you are talking about. I literally just signed up to the site yesterday. Not looking for any drama and not sure why this drama is finding me tbh. I’m just here to have fun and chat about KH. I could care less about all this drama.
    I've got most of my ideas pretty squarely in my head. I just need to get that written out. Just to provide an update, assuming someone else hasn't been offered the spot.
    I'm doing alright! Thanks for asking. Just kind of staying from any spoilers here, lol.

I may do that. I just got to find the time to read them.. xD
    I've been a bit swamped the past week or so. I should have some time later today to put some good work into it.
    If it hasn't been reserved yet, I may have dawned on an idea for Resolute 10. I'm not sure how much input you'll want in it of course; I'll probably bounce ideas off you while I'm writing it.
    I'm considering it and I have a character that I've been wanting to use for a while. It's just sitting down and actually completing the sheet is a thing.
    I'm already dealing with two troublesome women, and you want to go for three? Deal. ;)
    Thanks for the heads up :)

I don't really answer personal questions online, but I'm from RPG primarily. I write based on who I'm writing with, so my style varies thread to thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back