• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Kingdomkeylight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey!! It's been a bit but I wanted to say hi and see how you were doing if you still frequent the forums ;v; I hope you're doing well!
    Kingdomkeylight
    Kingdomkeylight
    Hey been doing well working on writing and stuff how about you x3?
    Hey there! Yeah, sorry I'm on and off here nowadays or not even on here as much. But thanks for the well wishes on the friendship issues--toxic friend is gone and still missing my friend who died but doing okay for the most part I guess. Also do hope that collab went well and or has gone through. Thank you so much for sending all the luck. It's appreciated. Aww. Well glad somebody said that because I feel that at times, I don't have many friends, so it's nice to know somebody considers me their friend but thank you. Also I miss you too but hope that you're doing well. ;w; Also been playing some video games, watching a few movies and shows here and there, working on my writing, and dealing with work for the most part if not trying to get through this year with the pandemic happening so it's been a year. Are you doing okay by the way as far as everything goes? I know the pandemic's crushed alot of people's spirit or they're not doing okay but thought I'd ask you too since we haven't talked in awhile. ;w;
    Hello! It's been awhile hasn't it? xD

Also question: do you call people a kiddo in general or...? Just wondering....xD (I personally don't like being called kid/kiddo or anything like that...unless the friend is using it in a lighthearted/cheerful way I don't know if that makes sense? Like I always hate it when people are condescending and had people be that way so that's why I am asking to clarify but also just wanted to let you know. ;w; I also hope that wasn't too offensive or rude but yeah, I had to ask).

And I've been doing okay even though I have had to deal with a death of a friend yet I didn't know them too well and also had to lose another friend but he was actually a toxic friend and things were going okay but yeah things went downhill after we started talking more. I also had to take a hiatus from Twitter due to mental health problems. But I'm doing okay and been trying to write and am trying to finish Kingdom Hearts 3! Speaking of which, I also got a PS4 a month after Christmas so I was happy because I was able to play Kingdom Hearts 3. Also I have a part time job now so work has been pretty busy for me since I'm doing alot more than I'm used to but hoping to get the hang of it! ;w;

As for the idea being solo, I see, I see. I hope the collab goes well if it happens soon! xD Anything else new with you? ;w;
    Even if I wanted to, no epic combos for Walt. He's not as flashy, as over-the-top, and as SuperANIME™ as Alt. Just some simple connecting blows and kicks.
    Drawing a blank atm. You can take the lead if you want, I can just have Walter add through and contribute to the fight (although most like I'll just have him stall). Just generally go with the flow.
    Mom had to go get Skitty, so I've been covering her shifts and mine this week. So yeah, I'm posting in my brain, because I always am, but actual writing? That's a little more difficult. Sorry for complaining.
    Just throw a million spaces in between one of the words if the reply is too short.
    /bypass

Dead from the neck up as usual. Yourself?
    Nothing big, just a smattering of ideas here and there. Nothing cohesive or concrete.
    I've just been RPing into the Trust is not Resolute RP by Dari. So far, it's been good fun and that's where I'm aiming to keep my focus for now. It's just nice to un-rust and flex those muscles again after sleeping for so long.
    Glad to hear it :)

Life's been happening, and stories too. Well, always. I have not Rped in a while, but I have never really stopped writing in my head all along as I have realized. Ideas never leave me, and neither does writing I suppose lol. It's good to be back to actually writing though.
    dude, we were basically kids when that happened, I'm not worried about that shit now lmao.
    It's okay! No worries! Glad to hear you're doing well! Yeah, it's okay but I have been struggling mentally with a few things and had some friendship issues that needs resolving but otherwise doing good! Getting back into anime and Pokemon hahaha. xD Ooh awesome! RPing? Roleplaying? Either way, sounds interesting and hope that is going well! Ooh game design story project? Cool? Is it a solo or collab type of thing if you don't mind me asking? I hope that also goes well!
    Oh gosh, this is two years late but how are things going for you? How is the air force if you don't mind me asking? And lots of writing! Can I ask what kind of writing? I'm trying to get back into that since I have suffered writers' block and been in a huge slump for awhile but hopefully I'll start again soon! ;w; I also hope you been well!
    I cannot do name changes unfortunately, I'm sorry, my friend:/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back