• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Insider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
FudgemintGuardian
FudgemintGuardian
My skills are as usual~. Yeah, I've been busy then I just forgot. I will eventually be working on things though!

Speaking of things. I'm having issues with my scanner at the moment so I can't do a proper scan, but I did take a crappy picture of the Damian sketch so you at least have something in the meantime.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
He kinda looks like Solid Snake, lol. But he doesn't rock a pony tail like Damian does in this one.

I know you will put up a new one because of issues you mentioned on here. BTW, some of the links of your other pics are broken. I don't know if it's from the new update of the forums or not. Thought you should know.
FudgemintGuardian
FudgemintGuardian
Thanks for letting me know. My guess is the update messed it up. I'll go and fix them.
FudgemintGuardian
FudgemintGuardian
The update put a character limit on these posts and it's preventing me from editing except for Kiara. So I'm just gonna repost them here.

Alex Pierce
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Michael Miles
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kiara Uzmakine
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Thank you!

I think it is the new update. I bet they will work on it more to fix them up.
FudgemintGuardian
FudgemintGuardian
Scanner back to normal, wooo!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Since he's Kakashi-like I also gave him those straps covering his mouth, though it might look a little BDSM-y XD
Back