• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Insider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
That's understandable. Speaking of which, I wrote out a post for Persona Icebound!

I hope you enjoyed it as I did writing this out. :3
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
I did! I’ve got an inkling of an idea for Mavis, but let’s see how it goes.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
An inkling.. Why does it reminds me of Recoded? XD Seriously, it made me smile!

But yes, we shall see how that goes for Mavis!
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Maybe because something similar gets said? Lol I’m glad it made you smile.

Yes we will see. Might be the Empress and Lovers cards tumble out of her deck, the Lovers near Chloe and Empress near her.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Maybe so!

Ooh! Now that is interesting..! Now, I can't wait to read that. Of course, just take your time working on it.

I'm sure you noticed the color change, but as it turned out there is a limited wheel of color for me to use, so I tried to find the one that matches the previous post. Hopefully, that works until then.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Me too!

I did, I know it’s part of why the group in Miracles got a slight color change for some of them.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Got it.

So how are you doing tonight?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
I’m doing alright. How about you?
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Same as you, though I'm mixed on being cold and warm even with the AC on. Usually that's a sign I may be getting sick.. 🤔

Just out of curiosity, which games you have with the Persona series? I know I have Persona 3: Portable, Persona 4 and Persona 5.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
I hope you’re not getting sick. :/

Persona Portable and P5.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Yeah, it's not fun at all.

Cool. So you never got to play Persona 4? If you get the chance, try to get either the PS2 version or the Vita of Persona 4 Golden. You cannot miss this experience!!
Story Keeper
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
😀

Oh, I named my guy from P5 Minato Narukami based on both characters from Persona 3 and 4. Also, next year is the expansion game, Persona 5: The Royal! I'm so going to get it because it's traditional. 😂
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
I made up a theme song for Persona Icebound. See if you like it or not..! 🙂

On this frozen world
Lies the hearts of heat
The truth hidden in shadows
As lies become exposed to light
From frozen to Icebound we go!!

What do you think?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
I like it, it’s good. :)
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Really? You're not jerking me around, are you? 😐

I tried to make it fit just right for the RP. It took a while until I wrote it down. Honestly, it works for me. Wonder if the others would like it?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
No I’m not, it’s based on personal preference though. I think it’s good.

You could ask and find out.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Thank you!!

I may just do that.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
You’re welcome!

Okay!
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
So, got any plans for the weekend?