• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Insider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
I'm doing well. And I saw that; I think it looks great and I'm curious about that message at the end. So cryptic!

True, it had been a year or so since that last post. Honestly, I think I was waiting on Sexual Healing to post, but he never did. That's what I get for waiting.. Anyway, I'll try to put one out as fast as I can.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Okay, looking forward to it! As for that last message at least it’s what Mavis has gathered so far.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Ohh, gotcha.

Did you see Dream's post for Miracles? It was a cool read.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Yeah I did, I read it last night. It was cool.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Reminds me of Crystal Donn from Classic. It's CD'S stories he wrote out and she's from SAO R/R roleplay I was part of. Naturally, she is an violinist, so it kinda brought back memories. ☺️
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
That’s cool!
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Indeed! I think the link to it is still active here, so if you want to, you can read it. Mind you, like any of the other rps here this one is in some weird limbo or some thing.

And this was going concurrently with Kingdom Spirits and possibly Icebound, I think. So, my writing may be noobish at first. Still is! 😂
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
It’s okay, don’t worry about it. I’ll take a look when I get the chance.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Okay! If you want to, feel free to criticize and feedback so I can improve on it.
Back