• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Insider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Ha yeah, there’s been a mild firing spree. I’m a little stressed because I’m not making enough for rent (I move next month) and I’m getting ready to start a second job but hopefully I’ll get enough hours so I can quit the one job so I’ll have more free time.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Hmm. You know, you could just focus on work for now; posting can wait. I mean, it's fine with me. After all, real life is kinda important than online right now. 🙂
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
I know, but the nice thing is that I've got a lot of time off next week. I'm only scheduled to work one day at my current job and I've got short shifts (a total of twenty hours) at the job I'm starting next week and I'm hoping to make my only job because mentally I think it'd be more beneficial than the one I'm at right now (which is sending me into panic attacks, I swear I've had at least three in the past month).
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
I see, I see. Well, it's whenever you get the chance to write up. Don't worry. 👊

Anyway, I'm just fine with it. I know I have my own stuff to deal with. And have you seen the new Phase 4 of Marvel Studios' film's? They look amazing!
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Okay.

Okay. *shakes head* No I haven't unfortunately, I've been too busy.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Oh, okay. Well, Phase 4 is more of a relaxing moment until the next big event anyway. So you may or may not like that.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
I’m actually okay with that idea.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Me too. So, read any good books lately?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
I’ve been working on reading the Raven Boy Cycle by Maggie Stievfer. There’s also The Bone Witch by Rin Chupoco. Or something similar with the last names. What about you?
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Ah, just reading some old books from my private bookcase from time to time. I think I still have books I got from my library's book sale that haven't been read yet.. Which should be read as soon as I got the time for.

Right now I'm currently reading the Left Behind series by Tim Layne and Jerry B. Jenkins. I'm close to the hundredth page, I think.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Understand that one completely.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
So, what's up with you tonight? :3
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Stressed because of various things. Tired because of similar things, otherwise everything’s good. How about you?
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
I'm doing well; just getting ready for the ice cream party for the kids on Saturday before they go back to school on Monday. It's very tiring but I am excited!

I got my copy of Avengers: Endgame on Tuesday and watched it that night. It didn't feel like three hours, but that's because I was engrossed in it. You know, I could make a night where I watch both Infinity War and Endgame. Granted, the runtime will be like five hours or so..
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Sounds fun and relaxing.

Yeah you could, but at least it’d be a fun five hours! :)
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Probably.

So, what have you been up to lately?
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Nothing much really, watched Endgame the other day and was a little confused by certain things. I just need to do a refresher course on the movies, I loved Loki grabbing the Tessaract (totally not spelled right) and getting out of there.

How about you?
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Maybe I can help you understand the confusion of these things. I am bit of an expert of MCU film's than I would like to admit. 😅

Oh, just looking around on the forums before deciding what to do next.
Story Keeper
Story Keeper
Haha, maybe. I'm not entirely sure, but did Hawkeye have something on his ankle during the opening scene? If so, was that because of what happened in Civil War?

Sounds fun.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Yeah, he partook in the Avengers Civil War and in order to return back to the States and their families, both Clint and Scott took a deal that includes wearing a monitor until their sentences were up. But of course, he probably cut it off and went rogue due to the Snap, going all Ronin to the criminals that survived the Snap.
Back