• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• So after D23 showing (So far) whether the next KH game title is called, I have 10 worlds I think some have a pretty likely shot given the context in KH3, that the next game and KH4:
    - Moana
    - The Princess and the Frog
    - The Incredibles
    - Zootopia
    - The Haunted Mansion
    - Sleepy Hollow
    - Onwards
    - Sugar Rush
    - Frozen 2
    - Raya and the Last Dragon
    Depends on how far they are with the next KH game in terms of development. For KH2 they started development after the release of KH: Final Mix in December of 2002 and took 2 1/2 years to make, Dream Drop Distance began development in Early 2010 and lasted until late 2011 for development, KH3 started development around late 2012/early 2013 under the luminous engine before development restarted in the Unreal Engine 4 in October 2014 which lasted a solid 4 1/4 years to make.

Now that they are utilizing the Unreal Engine 4 they can still reuse the same character models and maps from KH3 as future reference and can get the development done faster for the next games, and I expect the next one to come out by 2021 or 2022 (KH 20th Anniversary) with KH4 by 2023/2024.

Regarding Disney worlds for the next game and KH4 this is my envisioned listing:

New KH game before KHIV:
    - Wreck-It Ralph
    - Meet the Robinsons
    - Coco
    - Treasure Planet
    - Atlantis
    - Dumbo
    - Pocahontas
    - Nutcracker and the Four Realms or Oz the Great and Powerful
    - Inside Out
    - Mickey and the Beanstalk
    - Onward