• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Gabo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• The goggles are pure win >:3

Yup, still obsessed as you can see XD but it's just a fad, for now at least.
    Still I got a couple of manga volumes and am planning on getting the disk sets...lol devotion.
    But eventually, like you said, you find something better which I am currently trying to do.
    Yeah, I'm a moody fella >;D

Mhm, with the lack of airtime I am surprised he's got some fanboys though.
    Lol, still the concept of him is amazing, wish he had more of a backstory.

I pretty much Deathnotefied my computer XD
    Thanks, honestly I needed an avatar change; amongst other things.
    It mostly exemplifies my mood, been a bit angsty.

Eh I deal with it though hehe.
    And yes, I am sad they threw him in last minute.
    There could have been so much more to him XD
    To be honest it's the best I felt in days, a giant weights been lifted off of my shoulders.
    It feels good.

Thanks for the concern btw =)
    No problem, I can actually be an irritate to many indirectly; Ningacom had the same issue with me the other day.
    It's ok though, I didn't take it negatively :3

And yes for the most part things have cleared up, for now at least.
    Thanks for asking ^_^
    It's sad that I am in such a short time frame isn't it?
    =\

Unless there's another reason.
    not in the given association. Though you're right. I'll go and rectify it right now, seeing how RokuKai is something I actually support
    Well, I wanna see that one movie with Leonardo DiCaprio. "Body of Lies" I think is what it's called; it looks badass. Religulous looks good, might as well sneak into that one after Body of Lies. lol

Yeah, if I wasn't so lazy, I'd probably go today.

Oh, and no prob. =P
    Thanks. ^_^

As for me, same... same, I'm just as bored as you are. Might go see a movie later or tomorrow, but that's about it. Bah.

Spiffy profile, btw.
    HAHAHAHA...! I shall send you a PM or something shouldn't I? Okay I will, just need to get those pics, since they're up now anyways! :D

LOL what? XD
    I don't even know how to design mine. I looked at all of those things and I was like ,'huh?' :huh:
    Fine, then I'll comment on yours. Your page is special. I love Gabomon too but this page...
    It's just not working for me. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back