• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Faith Crest
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Wow, goodluck! I am sure you will do great. In the US things are different though. Maybe alittle easier than in the UK.
    I know it has been awhile! I really miss you all and the group of rpers that used to rp with us! I am doing great! I haven't had a cool vacation like you. I would love to travel! So what kind of rps have you been doing?
    alright i'm going to give Gabriel three abilities. which ones do you want?

Healing
    Rapid Regeneration
    Replication
    Lancination

or any one of Wyatt's obtained powers.

Ability: Genetic Absorption
    How it was First Shown: when Wyatt shook hands with a school mate and his eye color changed.
    Ability Executed by: Mind/Body

Ability: Superhuman Strength
    Absorbed From: Company Agent (1)
    How it was Absorbed: absorbed when he runs into a Company Agent.
    Ability Executed by: Body

Ability: Possession
    Absorbed From: Eric Doyle
    How it was Absorbed: absorbed when Wyatt shakes his hand at the puppet store.

Ability: Psychic Aptitude
    Absorbed From: Gabriel Gray
    How it was Absorbed: absorbed when Wyatt tries to choke Gabriel Gray to death.
    Ability Executed by: Mind

Ability: Telekinesis
    Absorbed From: Gabriel Gray
    How it was Absorbed: absorbed when Gabriel Gray moves in close to remove his power and grabs Wyatt by the neck.
    Ability Executed by: Hands/Body/Mind

Ability: Psychic Persuasion
    Absorbed From: Eden McCain
    How it was Absorbed: absorbed when he is about to be interrogated by HRG and Eden but instead escapes.
    Ability Executed by: Voice

Ability: Radiation Manipulation
    Absorbed From: Ted Sprague
    How it was Absorbed: absorbed while he is running away from HRG and Eden and accidentally trips and falls into him.

Ability: Ferity Inducing
    Absorbed From: Company Agent (2)
    How it was Absorbed: absorbed when he is cornered by a group of Company agents and is nearly captured.
    Ability Executed by: Mind/Eyes

Ability: Imperceptibility
    Absorbed From: Tobias
    How it was Absorbed: When he attacked and grabbed Tobias by the neck.

Ability: Chronokinesis
    Absorbed From: Tobias
    How it was Absorbed: When he attacked and grabbed Tobias by the neck.

Ability: Reactive Adaption
    Absorbed From: Company Prisoner (1)
    How it was Absorbed: absorbed when Wyatt first escapes as he talks to him over excitedly.
    Ability Executed by: Everything/Anything

Ability: Biokinesis
    Absorbed From: Company Prisoner (2)
    How it was Absorbed: absorbed after he grabs a Company Agent and performs his ability for Wyatt.
    Ability Executed by: Body/Mind

Ability: Electrokinesis
    Absorbed From: Elle Bishop
    How it was Absorbed: when he shapeshifts into an agent and tricks Elle into thinking he’s going to get reinforcements.
    Ability Executed by: Body/Hands

Ability: Teleportation
    Absorbed From: Company Agent (3)
    How it was Absorbed: absorbed when he approaches Wyatt thinking he’s his partner.

Ability: Superhuman Intelligence
    Absorbed From: Company Agent (4)
    How it was Absorbed: absorbed when Wyatt teleports into the room where he last saw the Company Agent (4) working.
    Ability Executed by: Automatic

Ability: Echolocation
    Absorbed From: Matthew Cooker
    How it was Absorbed: absorbed after Wyatt learns of Company Agent (4)’s new target and attacks him from behind.
    Ability Executed by: Voice/Mind

Ability: Seismokinesis
    Absorbed From: Matthew Cooker
    How it was Absorbed: after he is attacked by Matthew Cooker with the same ability several times repeatedly.
    Ability Executed by: Mind/Ears/Voice/Hands/Feet/Body

Ability: Rapid Regeneration
    Absorbed From: Andrew Collars
    How it was Absorbed: accidentally absorbed when he is touched by Doctor Andrew Collars who was about to operate on Wyatt but was stopped before he could do so.
    Ability Executed by: Automatic
    Fayt is eighteen now. I changed it , so he's Faith's older brother and she should already know about him. The X-men know of him as an enemy and friend.
    Hey Faith! its me! I dunno if you remember me(hope you do)I played Chris in the Heroes RP back on SEF and I helped you with the story of Apocalypse 2 RP back on FFF a ways back. I've missed youz!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back