• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• M
    :blush:IF YOU HAVE TIME LATER CHECK MY ALBUM!!!!!
    M
    ok then!good bye!!!see ya wherever im on!!!OH!!AND WAV YA!!!!!!:wub:
    M
    YOU NOTICE HA?!?!!!!!!!!!WELL IT WAS LAST YEAR AT THE MOST DARK HALLOWEEN PARTY EVER!!!!!!!SINCE THAT DAY 6 PEOPLE HAVE DIED IN OUR SCHOOL!NOT INSIDE BUT YOU KNOW THEY WERE SCHOOL "MEMBERS".THAT WHY (IF YOU SAW YOUR PIC COMMENT I MAKE FOR YOU)I CRY SO EASY AND CAN'T STAY IN TOUCH WITH OTHERS!!
    M
    oh!you poor thing!:blushing:!!!!well my japanese teacher buy the cd for me last year when she went to visit her mother!!!!!!:thumbsup::wub:
    M
    :blush:OK SWEET HEARTED ONE WINGED ANGEL!!!!!!!!:wub:
    MAN I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!:thumbup:
    M
    anyway!....DEAR ZACK I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WARM WELCOME!:blush:I'M SO HAPPY THAT SOMEONE SPEAK TO ME FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY IN KINGDOMHEARS INSIDER:cry:I AM SO FULL OF TEARS of HAPPYNESS RIGHT NOW:cry::cry:!!!!!!!!THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blush::blushing::blush:
    M
    NAHHHHH:thumbdown:!BUT TOO CLOSE:thumbsup:!! I AM TIFA!!!!!!!!!!GRRRRRRRR :cursing:(HELL REBORN)CLOUD BE CAREFUL WHEREVER YOU ARE!:toungesmile:
    M
    yeah she is a great woman:blush:..and believe me a true hero!!!!!i really love her!but anyway i also do your test like "WHICH FF CHARACTER ARE YOU ?":thumbsup:IT WAS AWSOME!AND QUESS WHO AM I?!?!?!?:confused:YOU'LL NEVER FIND IT!
    M
    WELL MY F+PART :wub:IS WHEN GENESIS SAYS "WE....ARE MONSTERS"and he spread his wing like the God in my dreams:blushing:!well am a very much of a day dreamer but dreams are for those who have a heart of a hero!{thats what my mother told me once!}:blush::blush::thumbsup:
    M
    :blushing::blush:and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DA COMMENTO IN MY PROFILE:thumbsup:!!!!!!!!ARIGATOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub::blushing:SORRY FOR THAT OUTRAGE EXCITEMENT!
    M
    thank you for visiting!!1:):blushing:
    M
    HELLO ZACKCRISISCOREFFVII!MY NAME IS MEMPHYS!!!!NICE TO MEET YOU!:)
    tnx =) n'd yh im gonna be in the roleplay, im going to be aerith! yaynees =D
    not too sure wot im supposed to do tho lol, iv never been in one before.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back