• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
❖Ħλν?₡❖

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• M
    dear kh fighters!!!!!my apologies for missing all those days!!!!!!we got many inner problems and i wont be able to talk for a while in khinsider!!!please forgive me!!!!i'll be back soon!!!have a nice christmas revegion and happy new year!!!!
    thank you for your understandance!!!
    yours,memphysgoddess
    M
    DON'T WORRY MASTER-SAMA!IF YOU WANT CHECK A LITTLE BIT MY GALLERY TO FEEL A LITTLE BETTER!I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT!!!!!!!!OH AND AGAIN THANKS FOR THE ADD!!!!!
    Ohh I'm sorry I did not respond, I am a bit busy these days. I am trying to make a post in a battle I am in right now, but neither poster seems to have any logic in their post, just an idea in their heads.
    But yeah, I do love the mad hatter, and alice in wonderland.
    Not much else o say other then, I think we can be good friends ..............yeah I am pretty anti-social.
    M
    HEY ARE YOU THERE!DON;T LIKE TO TALK MUCH HA!???
    M
    i love mad hatter!!!!especially the one in "Angel Sanctuary":lol:
    M
    :blushing:thank you for the adding and responding on my :eek:hmy:friend request m.sephiroth sama!!!!!!!arigatou yo!:p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back