• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I've been doing good. Reading books, beginning to watch House (because all my friends seem to love the show, or many of them do), and watching a new anime and dreading college. How about you?
    i like your new user name :)

Did you see Bill's new hair??? It's so different...do u like it?
    I surely hope so.. I hate it when things between people arent squashed.. then they want you to put up with AGAIN months later... *sigh* sorry lol little rant ^^;
    Me too. Another friend offered to ask him out for me. They are old friends already, and if the boys talk it through, I might have a chance. My parents already sait it was a possibility to date someone out of high school.

Lol. Tomorrow's the last day of school for me. And next year, I'm planing on taking a college course, my very first. I'm kinda excited about that.
    Not really. Just a whole bunch of nothing, except my friends graduated, I met a really sexy guy Friday, and I hope he doesn't comit suicide like the last sexy guy Kellie introduced me to did...

You? You graduated, right? Congrats!
    S
    You messaged me first! But it doesnt matter anymore because im blocking you....
    S
    For some reason I hate you so go away!
    C
    Hey You, nothing much here, tired, just finish cleaning up after a sleepover I had.
    S
    Congratioulations! Youre the first person ever to be on my block list! You should be proud! Even though there are meaner people who say meaner things, something about you really makes me want to block you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back